Cloud-wise services for future-proof telco cloud solutions and the freedom you need for successful implementation
With our expertise we support secure integration of multi-vendor platforms and applications taking into account your current network, appropriate virtualization technologies and your existing and potential partners.
Successful and secure transformation to cloud is a complex task for any operator, one that demands in-depth know-how and experience. Today, many operators are looking for guidance in selecting the right transformation strategy, building their revenue drivers and business case for cloud-based solutions using new technology skills and processes.
Nokia can help you on your journey to the cloud with a full set of cloud wise services; from consulting, to design and build, to operations and maintenance:
- Transformation consulting: addressing the network, business and operational needs
- The Prime Integration Service leverages expertise for the design and deployment of tailored multi-vendor cloud networks
- Security: analysis, design, implementation
- Data center services: building and deploying multivendor infrastructure with DevOps and automation
- Cloud operations: managing clouds for efficient operations
- Care software validation and testing services tailored to ensure network quality also during upgrades
In January 2018, Nokia launched the Cloud Collaboration Hub in Singapore, to serve the Asia Pacific Region. The facility is the global hub for design development and deployment of multivendor data center services.
We work with you to deploy and maintain virtualized network functions on your own cloud data center platform – or deliver a new platform solution from Nokia and our partners.