Managed service quality and assurance
Drawing on the Nokia Customer Experience Solutions portfolio, the Managed Service Quality and Assurance solution allows service providers to assure consistent service quality for their subscribers and focus on customer experience. The solution leverages an innovative, patent-pending methodology from Bell Labs to monitor and improve those aspects of a subscriber’s experience that have the most impact on customer satisfaction. Motive Customer Experience solutions are used to proactively detect, isolate, and help resolve issues that can affect customer experience, as well as measure actual improvements in services. This solution bridges the gap between the service provider’s customer-driven business layer and the network layer to drive efficiency in the end-to-end service management process.
The Managed Service Quality and Assurance solution delivers:
- Proactive assurance of service quality as experienced by end users, measured through executive and operational dashboards
- SLAs based on KQIs as aligned with the service provider’s key business objectives
- Single point of contact and accountability for end-to-end quality and coordination across all network and IT operational centers
- Management of service quality levels according to customer segments and their business value
- A partnership for ongoing business improvement, with continual adaptation of performance targets in support of the service provider’s evolving business objectives
- Service Availability Assurance performs service availability monitoring, end-user service impact analysis, service availability incident and problem management, and service outage root-cause analysis.
- Service Quality Assurance delivers proactive management of end user perceived in-service quality, and efficient resolution of service quality problems.
- The Service Desk serves as a single point of contact by coordinating all operational communications, customer care service requests, and proactive service degradation notices.
- Operational Change Management Leadership coordinates all planned maintenance and operational change management activities.
- Continual Business Improvement analyzes the KQI/KPI correlation with the service provider’s business objectives and analyzes trends in revenue, service quality, and usage to recommend changes to processes, KQIs, KPIs and SLAs.