Repair and exchange services
Simplify network maintenance by enabling service providers to focus on their core operations and network growth.
Nokia Repair and Exchange Services simplify network maintenance by enabling service providers to focus on their core operations and network growth. With this advanced exchange service, Nokia takes on the responsibility for stocking parts.
Repair and Exchange Services provide:
- Dedicated support staff experienced with interoperability and multi-technology networking and multivendor issues
- Lower repair costs by leveraging the Nokia global repair and logistics infrastructure for repair management and replenishment planning
- CAPEX avoidance through shared inventory, optimized asset utilization and an industry-leading toolset
- World-class, on-time delivery performance (95%), providing the right spares when and where needed with 24x7 global service delivery
- Service-level support agreements based on the severity of the problem