Impact IoT platform
Complete, integrated management for the future of IoT
The Internet of Things will lead the next industrial wave. The Nokia IMPACT IoT platform has been designed to seize the opportunities our connected world will bring.
With IMPACT, service providers, enterprises and governments can capture more customers, develop new business models, and differentiate their competitive position in the market.
IMPACT offers a secure, standards based, simplified IoT platform on which to build and scale new IoT services.
- Industry leading device management with over 1.5 billion devices managed and a device certification program
- Management of a wide array of IP based protocols and non-IP based Low Power WAN protocols, including NBIOT and LoRa
- Analytics driven NetGuard Endpoint Security that prevents infections via security analytics and threat intelligence
- An IoT Community that works with you to explore new business models
- Modular approach that addresses connectivity and device management, application development, event processing, data collection, and data contextualization
IMPACT can help you retain the value of today's infrastructure and meet near-term business needs. Yet, it is flexible enough to enable tomorrow's technologies and services.
IMPACT can be used in many applications helping to drive business value. Here are a few examples of how IMPACT is helping shape a connected world.
Nokia and University of Technology Sydney launch 5G skills accelerator
Nokia demonstrates IOC solution to Viettel for effective management of smart and safe city operations in Vietnam
Nokia acquires SpaceTime Insight to expand its IoT software portfolio and accelerate vertical application development
Nokia and TeamTalk sign technology partner agreement for critical, resilient communications in New Zealand
- Alfa and Nokia partner to deploy Nokia AirScale solution, sign MoU for network evolution toward 5G
- Room40 uses Nokia's machine-learning powered video, audio and IoT analytics to flag emergencies and crime at service stations, parking lots and construction sites
- Nokia joins Pöyry and Infosys, to enhance the artificial intelligence framework for industry, utilities, transportation and infrastructure organization
- Telecom Egypt and Nokia sign Memorandum of Understanding to introduce 5G network and test use cases
- Telecom Egypt and Nokia to build cloud infrastructure for IoT rollout in Egypt
- #MWC19: Nokia and Dawiyat Integrated collaborate on multiple initiatives to develop Industry 4.0 ecosystem in Saudi Arabia