The new Student Portal is now live - the new Student Portal experience is coming on February 24th, 2022
Updated February 24th, 2022
The new Student Portal is now live - access now
On February 24th, 2022, we will be transitioning to a new credential management system – Clarus by Brightlink. The system transition will occur from February 17th-23rd, 2022. During this time, you will not be able to access the Student Portal.
Candidates who have not created a Student Portal profile will not be able to create a new profile and register for exams during this period.
If you are an existing candidate, you will not be able to edit your profile during this period. You will be able to register for and take exams by contacting Pearson Vue customer service. If you need to reschedule or make a change to your exam appointment, you will need to contact Pearson Vue customer service.
Scheduled exams will proceed as usual by following the instructions in your confirmation email for attending in-person at a testing center or accessing the OnVUE exam delivery link.
Certification data cannot be accessed for exams taken during this period and will only be available on February 24th.
What is coming to the new Student Portal?
Our new Student Portal will feature an improved user experience with the following new features:
- Downloadable and printable eDiplomas – as of January 1st, 2022, we will no longer be mailing certification diplomas. The new eDiplomas will be accessible in the new Student Portal on February 24th, 2022.
- View upcoming exams directly in your Student Portal profile
- A straightforward process for requesting exam special accommodations
- A simplified external certification exemption request process
- View your Student Portal profile from your mobile phone
- An improved process for ordering course materials