Your device may be exposed to viruses and other harmful content. Take the following precautions:
- Be cautious when opening messages. They may contain malicious software or otherwise be harmful to your device or computer.
- Be cautious when accepting connectivity requests, browsing the internet, or downloading content. Do not accept Bluetooth connections from sources you do not trust.
- Only install and use services and software from sources that you trust and that offer adequate security and protection.
- Install antivirus and other security software on your device and any connected computer. Only use one antivirus app at a time. Using more may affect performance and operation of the device and/or computer.
- If you access preinstalled bookmarks and links to third-party internet sites, take the appropriate precautions. HMD Global does not endorse or assume liability for such sites.