As we offer product user guides in many languages across different regions, you may be redirected to a Nokia phones web page outside of your selected location.Choose Language
Handle your device with care. The following suggestions help you keep your device operational.
Always return your used electronic products, batteries, and packaging materials to dedicated collection points. This way you help prevent uncontrolled waste disposal and promote the recycling of materials. Electrical and electronic products contain a lot of valuable materials, including metals (such as copper, aluminium, steel, and magnesium) and precious metals (such as gold, silver, and palladium). All materials of the device can be recovered as materials and energy.
Your device has an internal, non-removable, rechargeable battery. Do not attempt to remove the battery, as you may damage the device.The battery can be charged and discharged hundreds of times, but it will eventually wear out. Charging time can vary depending on device capability.
If left unused, a fully charged battery will lose its charge over time. Always keep the battery between 15°C and 25°C (59°F and 77°F) for optimal performance. Extreme temperatures reduce the capacity and lifetime of the battery. A device with a hot or cold battery may not work temporarily. Do not dispose of batteries in a fire as they may explode. Obey local regulations. Recycle when possible. Do not dispose as household waste.
Use the battery for its intended purpose only. Improper use, or use of unapproved or incompatible batteries may present a risk of fire, explosion, or other hazard, and may invalidate any approval or warranty. Do not charge your device during a lightning storm.
To avoid potential interference, manufacturers of implanted medical devices recommend a minimum separation of 15.3 centimeters (6 inches) between a wireless device and the medical device. Persons who have such devices should: