Effective from 1st February 2021
The following Terms and Conditions apply to the above-named promotion and are subject to change without notice. The promotion is held by HMD Global.
About the promotion
In this promotion, eligible customers who have purchased a Nokia 2.4 from Vodafone Ireland will be able to claim the following accessory at no extra cost:
• 1 x Nokia 2.4 Genuine Clear Case
Henceforth, these accessories will be referred to as “accessory” throughout this Terms and Conditions document.
The above mentioned accessory is compatible with the Nokia 2.4 device. The promotion is valid while stocks last.
HMD Global and their rights as holder of the promotion
- HMD Global reserves the right at its absolute discretion to disqualify customers’ claims which it considers do not comply with these Terms and Conditions.
- HMD Global shall have the right, where necessary, to undertake all reasonable action to protect itself against fraudulent or invalid claims including, but not limited to, requiring further verification of proof of purchase, as well as the identity, age and other relevant details of a participating customer.
- HMD Global shall not be liable for any interruption to the promotion due to circumstances force majeure or other factors beyond the control of HMD Global.
- HMD Global reserves the right, acting reasonably and in accordance with all relevant legislation and codes of practice, to alter the Terms and Conditions of the promotion without notice.
- HMD Global will not be responsible or liable for the following:
a. Any failure to receive claims form submissions due to transmission failures and other conditions beyond the reasonable control of HMD Global.
b. Customer claims that are late, lost, misrouted, or damaged.
c. Any malfunctions or failures pertaining to communications and the use of computers.
d. Any disruptions, losses or damages caused by events beyond the control of the HMD Global.
e. Any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the promotion.
To qualify for this promotion, customers must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- The customer must be a resident of the Republic of Ireland.
- The customer must purchase a Nokia 2.4 device between 1st February 2021 and 30th June 2021 inclusively, henceforth referred to as the “promotion period”.
- The customer must purchase their Nokia 2.4 device from Vodafone Ireland.
- The customer must be in possession of the purchased Nokia 2.4 device
- Customers may submit their claim between the inclusive dates, the claim will not be confirmed until 14 days has passed to accommodate distance selling cooling of periods.and must not have returned the smartphone for a refund or exchange.
- Customers must submit a claim for their accessory no later than 14th July 2021, henceforth referred to as the “redemption period”.
Responsibilities of the participating customer
- Participants will be solely responsible for any and all applicable taxes and any other costs or expenses that arise from participation of the promotion which are not stated in the Terms and Conditions as being included.
- By participating in this promotion, the customer agrees, to the extent permitted by applicable laws, to hold the promoter harmless from any and all liability whatsoever for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind arising from participation in or in connection with the promotion. This includes, but is not limited to, awarding, acceptance, receipt, possession, use and/or misuse of the products included in this promotion.
Limitations of liability detailed in these Terms and Conditions shall not apply to liability arising from fraud (including fraudulent misrepresentation), death or personal injury caused as a result of negligence on the part of HMD Global.
The promotion is subject, but not limited to, the following restrictions:
- Eligible customers will be able to claim one accessory per Nokia 2.4 purchase.
- The promotion is limited to a maximum of two accessory per household.
- The promotion is valid only while stocks last.
- Customers who purchase their Nokia 2.4 device outside of the promotion period are not eligible to claim the accessory.
- Accessory claims submitted after the redemption period will not be eligible.
- Claims form submissions that include incomplete, inaccurate or unintelligible information will be deemed invalid. HMD Global accepts no responsibility for lost, delayed or damaged data which occurs during transmission of the promotion claim.
- Employees or agents of HMD Global that are involved in the operation of this promotion or any other persons working on the promotion in a professional capacity are not eligible to claim the accessory as part of the promotion.
- Network providers, retailers, distributors, resellers and any person who purchases a Nokia 2.4 for purposes other than to be the user of the product – for example, resale purposes – may not participate in this promotion.
- The accessory is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, HMD Global may substitute an accessory with one of equal or greater value.
How eligible customers can claim their accessory bundle
Eligible customers will be able to submit their claim for an accessory bundle during the promotion period by following the instructions on the promotion the redemption site. The purchase and promotion redemption process is outlined thus:
- The customer purchases a Nokia 2.4 device from Vodafone Ireland within the promotion period.
- Upon receiving their device, the customer visits the promotion page.
- The customer clicks the “Start your claim” button to begin the claims form.
- Step one of the claims form asks for the device’s IMEI number. The customer enters the IMEI number of their Nokia 2.4 device to proceed.
- Finally, the customer enters their personal and contact information.
- Clicking “Next” completes and submits the form.
Communication with the customer and confirmation of eligibility
After submitting the claims form, the customer can expect the following communication:
- The customer will receive an email message shortly after submitting the claims form. The purpose of this email is to confirm that their claim was successfully submitted and that their eligibility will be checked.
- The customer’s eligibility is checked using the IMEI code provided in the claims form. The customer’s eligibility is checked within 14 days of the claims form submission.
- If the customer’s claim is successful, the accessory is shipped to the address provided in the claims form. The customer can expect their accessory bundle to arrive within 45 days of the last email communication.
Please note that if a participating customer does not receive the email confirmation of their form submission, it is that customers responsibility to contact customer support within seven days of the claims form submission.
Customer support can be found at:
Customer support and warranty claims
Customers are encouraged to read our promotion FAQs if they have a query regarding this promotion. If the FAQs do not provide the information that the customer is looking for, they can contact customer support from the customer support page: https://www.nokia.com/phones/en_ie/support#contact-us
If a customer receives an accessory that is faulty, the customer should make a warranty claim. Support for warranty claims can be found on the customer support page and the “My phone” app pre-installed on customer’s device. The proof of delivery should be retained for warranty validation.