HMD ecommerce March Offer
Following terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”) shall apply to the Nokia Mobile ecommerce store March Offer (the ‘’offer”) detailed below. For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions, the term Organizer, when used with reference to a legal entity, shall mean HMD Mobile India Pvt Ltd. (“Organizer/HMD India”)
1. Offer description – Buy a Nokia smartphone and stand a chance to win Nokia Active Bluetooth Headset worth Rs. 3360/- (approx.) and one consumer stand a chance to win Free Nokia 8 sirocco.
2. Valid on Nokia 8 Sirocco, Nokia 8.1, Nokia 7.1, Nokia 6.1 Plus, Nokia 6.1, Nokia 5.1 Plus, Nokia 5.1, Nokia 3.1 Plus, Nokia 3.1, Nokia 2.1 purchased on www.nokia.com/phones 3. Offer Validity – For devices bought between 19th March 2019 till 27th March 2019. (both days inclusive)
4. The territory & applicability of this offer shall be within the territory of India except the state of Tamil Nadu. This offer is not open for participants from the state of Tamil Nadu in view of the provisions of the, Tamil Nadu prize scheme (prohibition) act, 1979, and in all such states where it is specifically prohibited by law.
5. Organizer can curtail or extend the Offer Period, as it deems necessary.
6. Only Individual Legal residents of India who meet the following eligibility criteria shall only be eligible to participate in the offer
7. Participant must not be an employee of the Organizer or its distributor, TNS Mobile India Private Limited and those belonging to the related retailers and distributors, at the time of the Offer.
8. Participant must not be involved in any part of execution or administration of the Offer.
9. The offer is void outside of India and wherever else prohibited by law.
Terms and Conditions – 10. To be eligible for this offer, the participant/customer should have purchased the aforementioned product only on www.nokia.com/phones
11. Lucky Customer(s) stand a chance to win a Nokia Bluetooth headset worth Rs. 3360. 12. Participating in offer implies that the customer agrees to all Terms & Conditions of the Contest and the products.
13. By participating in this Offer, participant agrees to receive communication(s) from Organizer relating to the Offer and participant unconditionally agrees not to make any claim or raise any complaint against Organizer and/or the event management company in this respect.
14. All winners are subject to verification, including without limitation, verification of eligibility through checks as deemed appropriate by Organizer and complete compliance with these terms and conditions; Organizer reserves the right to verify the winner's details either on its own or through its authorised agency / person and the winner shall provide all necessary assistance in such verification. In exercising this right, Organizer may ask the winner to provide any documentary or other form of evidence, and if evidence does not establish the same then HMD India, in its sole discretion, will have the right to disqualify the winner.
15. Organizer will not be liable for delay in delivery of prizes due to non-availability of stocks or for any other reason beyond its control.
16. In the event of any conflict or inconsistency regarding any instructions, rules and conditions on any advertising or promotional material relating to the Offer, these Terms and Conditions shall prevail over all such other instructions, rules and conditions.
17. The prize cannot be exchanged with any product or item, is non-transferable and cannot be encashed under any circumstances. Accessories, if any shown with the prize, if any, shall not form part of the prize to be provided to the winner. Organizer shall not be liable for any loss or damage due to Act of God, Governmental actions, other force majeure circumstances and shall not be liable to pay any amount as compensation or otherwise for any such loss.
18. By participating in the Offer, each participant represents and warrants that he/she is legally competent to enter into binding contracts under applicable laws. By taking part and/or entering into the Offer the participant warrants that all information provided by the participant regarding its name, age, state, city, address, phone number, etc., is true, correct, accurate and complete and that the participant is authorised to provide such information and consents to the use of such information by HMD India.
19. Organizer reserves the absolute right to amend the terms and conditions of the Offer or extend the Offer Period or cancel or discontinue the Offer or any part thereof without giving any reasons or prior notice. Organizer reserves the right to substitute the prizes under this Offer with prizes of equivalent value, at its sole discretion. Offer shall be void, if prohibited by law. In such case, Organizer shall not be liable to provide any gift(s)/ prize(s) or compensation to the winner on any account. Model , type , variant, colour etc will be at the sole discretion of the Organizer.
20. Offer shall be void in any state where prohibited by law. In such case, Organizer shall not be liable to provide any free cash-back, gift(s) or compensation to the participant on any account.
21. Failure by the Organizer to enforce any of its right at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
22. By entering the Offer, the participant agrees that Organizer shall not be liable for any claims, costs, injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the Offer or with the acceptance, possession, or use of any prize (except any liability which may not be excluded under applicable law).
23. All other costs, taxes if any, including insurance and incidental costs that may be levied or incurred on the Prize(s) shall be fully borne by the Winner.
24. Subject to any applicable law: (a) All warranties of any kind whatsoever, whether express or implied, are hereby expressly disclaimed by Organizer including, but not limited to, meeting of the Participant's requirements or aspirations, timeliness, security, the results or reliability of any competition, or the delivery, quality, quantity, merchantability, fitness for use or non-infringement in respect of any goods, services, prizes or awards acquired or obtained through the competition or any transactions effected through the competition; (b) The Participant expressly agrees that his/her participation in the competition offered by Organizer is at the Participant's sole risk and is governed by the Terms and Conditions herein; and (c) No advice or information whether by representations, oral, written or pictorial derived from the website or through the competition shall be construed to mean the giving of any warranty of any kind by the Organizer.
25. The Participant undertakes to indemnify and keep the Organizer harmless and indemnified against any loss, damage, claims, costs and expenses which may be incurred or suffered by the Organizer due to breach of any Terms and Conditions contained herein by the Participant and/or infringement or violation of any patent, copyright, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary right of a third party by the Participant and, or, arising from participation in the Offer.
26. Decision of Organizer in relation to the Offer and matter incidental thereto shall be final and binding on the customer. Any and all disputes, controversies and conflicts ("Disputes") arising out of the Offer shall be referred to a sole Arbitrator to be appointed by the director of Organizer in accordance with the Arbitration and the Conciliation Act, 1996 amended up to date. The place of arbitration shall be New Delhi and the language used in arbitral proceeding shall be English. Subject to the dispute resolution procedure as set out here in above, the courts at New Delhi shall have the exclusive jurisdiction in respect of all the subject matter with relation to the Offer.
Complimentary Nokia phone screen protection plan (“Plan”) for your Nokia smartphone
1. The Plan
This accidental screen damage protection and service is brought to you by Servify (Service Lee Technologies Pvt Ltd) and governs the support process for accidental physical and liquid damages to the screen for eligible Nokia Mobile devices (“Device”) manufactured by HMD Global Oy and its subsidiary HMD Mobile India Pvt limited through its official sales channels in India in its original packaging. This Plan is not valid for any products that are either refurbished or purchased by a customer post a return from the first customer, even in an unboxed condition.
2. Plan Term
2.1. The benefits of the Plan begin on the Device activation date and ends on completion of Six months from date of activation of the Device (“Plan Term”)
3. Plan Eligibility
3.1. The complimentary offer is for the eligible Nokia Devices (as mentioned below) purchased within the offer period as mentioned by Nokia.
|Eligible Nokia Device||Purchased within the Offer Period|
|Nokia 8.1 and Nokia 7.1||January 23, 2019 to January 30, 2018 (both days inclusive)|
3.2. The Plan is pre-activated for the Device, as long as the Device is purchased within the period mentioned by Nokia. The user does not have to register/activate the Plan.
3.3. The terms of this Plan, the original sales receipt for your Plan, the original sales receipt of your Device, the proof of your identity provided at the time of raising a Screen Damage Repair Request, the indemnification you provide about the working condition of the Device before the purchase of the Plan and the Plan Confirmation are each part of the Plan
3.4. The accidental screen damage protection provided by the Plan is additional to the coverage provided by the manufacturer’s warranty
4. Plan Details
The purchaser of the Nokia Device whose name is mentioned on the original invoice is the Customer. The purchaser’s spouse, children and parents can be the users of the Device. If the purchaser is a company, Customer shall mean any representative/employee of the company authorized to use the Nokia Device
4.2. Benefits Value
Maximum Benefits Value is equivalent to one (1) screen replacement for the Device at the time of submitting a Screen Damage Repair Request for availing accidental screen damage protection as eligible under this Plan. If the repair charges are more than of a screen replacement, the Customer will have the option to bear the differential price for obtaining the repair as determined by the Authorised Service Centre (“ASC”). The Customer has to pay a mandatory admin fee as below during a Screen Damage Repair Request availed under the Plan
|Device Invoice Price (Range)||Admin Fee|
|Up to Rs 10,000||Rs 350|
|Between Rs 10,001 to Rs 20,000||Rs 500|
|Between Rs 20,001 to Rs 40,000||Rs 750|
|> Rs 40,000||Rs 1,000|
4.3. Scope of Service under the Plan
Provided the Device is handed over to Servify or its authorized channels in its entirety during the Screen Damage Repair Request Process & that you have submitted the documents as desired under the Plan and have purchased the Device from official sales channels of Nokia branded mobile devices in India, the following conditions would be covered
If the Screen of the Device:
4.3.1. Suffers accidental physical damages to the Device screen
4.3.2. Fails to work because accidentally fluid has entered its internal circuitry
4.3.3. Suffers damage due to:
188.8.131.52. Acts of god perils, fire, lightening and explosion
184.108.40.206. Damage during riot or strike
The Plan will not cover:
4.3.4. Any Screen Damage Repair Request reported within 7 days of activation of this Plan
4.3.5. Any loss under mysterious circumstances including lost or stolen
4.3.6. Loss due to Intentional act or wilful neglect
4.3.7. Loss arising before or after the Plan Term
4.3.8. Any loss or damage to the screen due to hire or loan of the Device to a third party or if ownership is transferred
4.3.9. Loss arising due to unlawful act including Terrorist activity, War, Nuclear Explosion, Radioactive Contamination, Chemical, Biochemical, Biological, Electromagnetic, Cyber Attack
4.3.10. Consequential loss of any kind or description including wear & tear, manufacturing defects
4.3.11. Loss or damage caused by incorrect storage, poor care and maintenance, careless use, gross negligence, incorrect installation and incorrect set-up
4.3.12. Loss or damage covered by supplier, dealer or manufacturer’s limited warranty
4.3.13. Any loss affecting to SIM card and any ancillary products even if the Device results into complete stoppage of working
4.3.14. Screen Damage caused by (a) a product/accessory that is not the Device, (b) operating the Device outside the permitted or intended uses described by HMD Global Oy or any party acting on its behalf, or (c) service (including upgrades and expansions) performed by anyone who is not an Authorized Service Centre (ASC) of Nokia branded mobile devices, or any failure/damage caused outside the Indian territory
4.3.15. Device with a serial number that has been altered, defaced or removed, or has been modified to alter its functionality or capability without the written permission of HMD Global Oy, its subsidiary or any party acting on its behalf
4.3.16. Cosmetic damage to the Screen including but not limited to scratches, dents and broken plastic on ports
4.3.17. Issues that could be resolved by upgrading software to the then current version
4.3.18. Third-party products or their effects on or interactions with the Device or the software
4.3.19. Your use of a computer or operating system that is unrelated to consumer software or connectivity issues with the Device
4.3.20. Damage to, or loss of any software or data residing or recorded on the Device
4.3.21. Recovery and reinstallation of software programs and user data are not covered under this Plan
4.3.22. Any loss or damage to accessories and panels even if forming part of the standard pack or to any complimentary or ancillary product/s made available under any promotional scheme
5. Special Exclusions
Servify and HMD Global Oy, its subsidiary or any party acting on its behalf shall not be liable in respect of loss or damage to Device relating to or caused due to the following:
5.1. Damage due to any experiments or tests and/or alterations resulting to any abnormal conditions of the Device
5.2. Damage due to mechanical or electrical break down or derangement, unless such loss is accidental damage, and which is not covered within the manufacturer’s warranty
5.3. Penalties for delay or detention or in connection with guarantees of performance or efficiency
5.4. Damage to the Device which gradually develops flaws, defects, cracks or partial fractures in any part not necessitating immediate stoppage, although at some future time repair or renewal of the parts affected may be necessary
5.5. Loss due to deterioration or wearing away or wearing out of any part of the Device that is caused due to or naturally resulting from its normal use or exposure
5.6. Servify and HMD Global Oy, its subsidiary or any party acting on its behalf shall not be liable for a damage repair request if:
5.6.1. the user is found to be involved in any way in fraudulent or illegal activity of any kind whatsoever related to this Plan or Device and/or
5.6.2. If the mandatory activation of the Plan is not completed by activating the Plan on the Nokia Mobile Support App or in the Servify Consumer Web Portal, as instructed by Servify, on the same Device
5.6.3. Due to the inability of the Customer to submit either of the Damage Repair Request processing information or supporting documents required for processing the request
5.6.4. The Plan shall also not cover a loss if the applicable Damage Repair Request amount has exhausted the Benefits Value of the Device
In any action, suit or other proceeding where the Risk Underwriter alleges that by reason of the provisions of the exceptions or exclusions above, any loss, destruction, damage or liability is not covered by this Plan, the burden of proving that such loss, destruction, damage or liability is covered shall be upon the Customer
6. Damage Repair Request Process
In the event of damage to the screen of the Device, you (Customer) are required to:
6.1. Immediately (Not later than 72 Hours from the time of the damage) inform Servify through the Nokia Mobile Support App or Servify Consumer Web Portal (https://nokia.servify.tech)
6.2. Submit all claim related information/ documents as mentioned in the Nokia Mobile Support App within seven (7) calendar days of raising the claim or within the timelines as mentioned in the App or communicated to You by Servify
6.3. Please note, you will not handover the Device for repairs at any service centre, including at any Authorised Service Centre (ASC) for Nokia branded mobile devices until confirmed by Servify. It is expressly stated that Servify will not be held responsible for fulfilling any such requests where the Device is handed over to a service centre by you before the Approval from Servify; any liabilities arising out of such Screen Damage Repair Request before the in-principle Approval of the requests from Servify will be solely handled by You (Customer) at Your (Customer’s) own expense
7. Screen Damage Repair Request Fulfilment Process
7.1. Servify provides services through Pick/Drop Support (“PUDO”) Service for the Device, for serviceable locations, for the rest you may visit the nearest Authorized Service Centre for Nokia branded mobile devices as indicated in the Nokia Mobile Support App or as otherwise instructed by Servify once the Approval is provided. You are required to wait until Servify confirms in writing via an email or on a voice call on your registered number or provides an update on the App or on its Consumer Web Portal about the status of the Screen Damage Repair Request and the next steps expected. Service will be performed at the said Authorized Service Centres after verification of the entitlement and validity of the Plan. Once the service is complete, you will promptly be notified via the Nokia Mobile Support App & Servify Consumer Web Portal. The repaired Device will be delivered to the address of initial pickup after completion of repair. In case, the PUDO service is not available, you will have to send the dispatch on “To Pay” basis to Servify’s central service hub, details of which will be communicated to you accordingly by Servify
7.2. Servify reserves the right to change the method by which they may provide repair service to you, and your Nokia Device’s eligibility to receive a method of service under this Plan. Service options, parts availability and response times may vary according to the city you live in
8. Depreciation Matrix There is no depreciation matrix applicable under this Plan
9. Your Responsibilities
To receive service or support under the Plan, you agree to comply with the following:
9.1. Provide a copy of your Device’s original proof of purchase at the time of raising a Screen Damage Repair Request, if requested
9.2. Provide information about the reasons and causes of the damage to the screen of the Device.
9.3. Provide identity proof if requested to verify Customer of the Plan at the time of raising a Screen Damage Repair Request
9.4. Respond to requests for information, including but not limited to the Device serial number, model, version of the operating system and software installed, any peripherals devices connected or installed on the Device, any error messages displayed, actions taken before the Device experienced the damage and steps taken to avoid the damage
9.5. Follow instructions Servify gives you, including but not limited to refraining from sending Device that is not subject to damage protection as per the Plan and packing the Device in accordance with shipping instructions as per the Plan
9.6. Make sure to backup software and data residing on the Device. DURING THE FULFILLMENT OF SCREEN DAMAGE PROTECTION SERVICE, SERVIFY OR THE ASC MAY DELETE THE CONTENTS OF THE DEVICE AND REFORMAT THE STORAGE MEDIA IF NECESSARY. Servify, or ASC may return your Device after the service event subject to Applicable updates. Servify or the ASC may install latest software updates as part of hardware service that will prevent the Device from reverting to an earlier version of the Operating System. Third party Applications installed on the Device may not be compatible or work with the Device because of the Operating System update. You will be responsible for reinstalling all other software programs, data and passwords
9.7. You will update all the new versions available for the Nokia Mobile Support App from time to time and not delete the Nokia Mobile Support App from the Device, failing which the Plan benefits may stand invalid and you might be asked to download the Nokia Mobile Support App again, and the condition of the Device may be determined at your costs before enabling your entitlement towards the Plan benefits of the Device
10. Cancellation and Refund
There is no cancellation or refund available under the Plan, as it is a complimentary Plan.
11. Limitation Of Liability
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, HMD Global Oy , its subsidiary or any party acting on its behalf (collectively HMD) , SERVIFY AND ITS EMPLOYEES AND AGENTS WILL UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY SUBSEQUENT OWNER FOR ANY INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO COSTS OF RECOVERING, REPROGRAMMING, OR REPRODUCING ANY PROGRAM OR DATA OR THE FAILURE TO MAINTAIN THE CONFIDENTIALITY OF DATA, ANY LOSS OF BUSINESS, PROFITS, REVENUE OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, RESULTING FROM SERVIFY’S OBLIGATIONS UNDER THIS PLAN. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, THE LIMIT OF HMD, SERVIFY AND ITS EMPLOYEES AND AGENT’S LIABILITY TO YOU AND ANY SUBSEQUENT OWNER ARISING UNDER THE PLAN SHALL NOT EXCEED THE COST INCURRED FOR ONE TIME SCREEN REPLACEMENT
OF THE DEVICE. SERVIFY SPECIFICALLY DOES NOT WARRANT THAT (i) IT WILL BE ABLE TO REPAIR OR REPLACE DEVICE WITHOUT RISK TO OR LOSS OF PROGRAMS OR DATA, (ii) IT WILL MAINTAIN THE CONFIDENTIALITY OF DATA, OR (iii) THAT THE OPERATION OF THE PRODUCT WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE. NOTHING IN THIS AGREEMENT SHALL EXCLUDE OR LIMIT SERVIFY’S LIABILITY FOR (I) DEATH OR PERSONAL INJURY CAUSED BY ITS NEGLIGENCE, OR (II) FRAUD. TO THE EXTENT THAT LIABILITY UNDER SUCH LAWS AND REGULATIONS MAY BE LIMITED, SERVIFY’S LIABILITY IS LIMITED, AT ITS SOLE OPTION, TO REPLACE OR REPAIR OF THE DEVICE OR SUPPLY OF THE SERVICE
12. Transfer of Plan
12.1. The transfer of ownership of the Plan for the Device from the Customer to another party will render the Plan & its Benefits null and void
12.2. If the Device is replaced under Manufacturer’s Warranty during the Plan Term, then the replacement product is the Device, with applicable terms of manufacturer’s limited warranty, and with the Plan benefits for the remaining period of the Plan as per the terms of the Plan.
13. General Terms
13.1. Servify may subcontract or assign performance of its obligations to third parties but shall not be relieved of its obligations to you in doing so
13.2. Servify is not responsible for any failures or delays in performing under the Plan that are due to events outside its reasonable control
13.3. This Plan is offered and valid only if the Device is purchased in India and You are making a Repair Request for a Screen Damage in India
13.4. This Plan is not offered to persons who have not reached the age of 18. This Plan may not be available in all states, and is not available where prohibited by law
13.5. In carrying out its obligations Servify may, at their discretion and solely for the purposes of monitoring the quality of their response, record part or all the calls between you and them
13.6. Servify have security measures, which should protect your data against unauthorized access or disclosure as well as unlawful destruction. You will be responsible for the instructions you give to Servify regarding the processing of data, and Servify will seek to comply with those instructions as reasonably necessary for the performance of the service and support obligations under the Plan. If you do not agree with the above or if you have questions regarding how your data may be impacted by being processed in this way, contact or Service at the support mediums provided such as email@example.com or the call centre numbers mentioned below
13.8. The terms of the Plan, including the original sales receipt of the Device and the Plan Confirmation, prevail over any conflicting, additional, or other terms of any purchase order or other document, and constitute your and Servify’s entire understanding with respect to the Plan
13.9. Servify is not obligated to renew this Plan. If either Servify does offer a renewal, they will determine the price and terms
13.10. Servify or HMD Global Oy, its subsidiary or any party acting on its behalf reserves the right, at its discretion, to change or modify, the terms of this Plan
13.11. There is no informal dispute settlement process available under this Plan
13.12. In the event any section or portion of a section of these terms and conditions are deemed invalid, void or unenforceable, that section or portion of a section shall be severed from these terms and conditions, and the remaining terms and conditions shall continue in full force and effect
13.13. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed under the laws of India
13.14. These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights as a consumer
14. Support Contact Details:
14.1. Servify Customer Service Number: 1800 123 333 888 (Toll Free), All days, 9am to 9pm
14.2. Servify Customer Service Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
1TB Data with Airtel 199 plan
a. Valid on Nokia 8.1 and Nokia 7.1
b. Terms and conditions –
Rs. 199 plan provides 1.4GB data/day + 20 GB additional data per month for 18 recharges. For more details visit – https://www.airtel.in/handset-offers. Terms and conditions apply.
1TB Data with Airtel 199 plan
Nokia 7.1 : Oct 7’2018 – January 31’2019
Nokia 8.1 : Oct 21’2018 – January 31’2019
2. 10% Cashback using HDFC Credit card EMI, Debit card EMI and Credit card regular transactions through Pinelabs EMI terminals. 3. Cashback to be credited within 120 days from the date of end of offer period. 4. Cashback applicable only on 2 transactions per card for the offer period. 5. Customers will be eligible for cashback only if the chargeslip received upon transaction has “Cashback” printed on it. Customer will not receive cashback if not eligible as per charge slip. 6. Customers to retain chargeslip till the time cashback is credited. 7. Offer not applicable on Business, Corporate & Commercial credit cards.
Happy 99 Offer
HDFC Cashback offer
Terms & Conditions Nokia Mobile Christmas 2018 Offer
Following terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”) shall apply to the NOKIA MOBILE CHRISTMAS 2018 OFFER (hereinafter called “the Offer”) detailed below. For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions, the term ‘Organizer’, when used with reference to a legal entity shall mean either