Use your camera like a pro
Use the different modes on your camera to enhance the quality of your photos.
Learn about your camera's settings
In the Camera app, tap menu > settingsSettings to learn more about each setting.
Use the camera in Manual mode
With Manual mode, you can take close-ups, wide angle photos, change your camera’s ISO settings, and adjust the AWB (Auto White Balance). To try out Manual mode, tap Camera > menu > Pro.
Use Live Bokeh mode
If you want to be able to change the focus area of your photo after you have taken it, use the Live Bokeh mode when taking a photo.
- Tap Camera.
- Tap menu > Live Bokeh.
- Take aim and focus. Tap panorama_fish_eyeLive Bokeh.
- Tap the photo you just took on the bottom right corner of the display.
- Tap Bokeh Editor to edit your photo.
Take photos with a timer
Want to have time to get in the shot too? Try out the timer.
- Tap Camera.
- Tap . The button shows the timer setting. To change it, tap it again.
- Select the duration of the timer.
- Tap panorama_fish_eyePhoto.
Record a slow motion video
- To switch to Video recording mode, swipe to the left.
- Tap menu.
- Tap Slow Motion.
- Tap Slow Motion to start recording.
- To stop recording, tap .
Take high quality photos
In the Camera app, tap menu > settingsSettings > Resolution and set the resolution that you want to use.