The following are not covered by Nokia phone insurance:
- Damage due to negligence, gross misconduct or normal wear and tear
- Cosmetic damages (dent on outer body damage, stripping of colour, scratches, etc.)
- Software issues, malware and damages to accessories
- Any damage covered under the Manufacturer's Limited Warranty
- Any damage occurring within 7 (seven) days of the plan activation
- Theft or loss of the device
You can find the complete list of exclusions in the terms and conditions of the plan.