Environmental profile Nokia X20
Weight: 210 grams (including battery)
Weight (DS): 210 grams (including battery)
Dimensions: Height 169 mm x Width 80 mm x Thickness 9mm
Weight1: 165.5 grams
Dimensions: Length: 184.5mm x Width: 148.35mm x Height: 36.2mm
Volume: 991 (cm3)
Material: 1.5mm white board+157g C2S
Materials and substances:
- Free of brominated and chlorinated compounds and antimony trioxide, as defined in Nokia Technologies
- Substance List 2017
- Free of PVC
- Free of nickel on the product surface
- Made of renewable material
- Contains up to 85% recycled material
- Packaging is 100% recyclable
- Minimized package
- 91%materials of the device can be recovered as materials and energy
- Two Color printing
- Water-based Aqueous Coating
- Charger fulfill EU VI standard
Through careful material selection we aim to reduce the environmental impact of our products. The chart below shows the estimated proportions of the materials used to create this mobile device.
- Metal: 16%
- Battery: 28%
- Plastics: 20%
- Ceramic materials: 26%
- Other: 10%
Metals: E.g. iron, copper, zinc, aluminum. Ceramic materials: Glass. Lcm assy Plastics: PC, PET, epoxy.ABS Battery: E.g. lithium cobalt compound, graphite, aluminum, copper.
We proactively manage and keep track of all the substances in our products, not just those that raise concerns. We have strict requirements for substances that are not allowed in our products.
This product fully complies with all relevant global regulations, for example:
- The EU RoHS Directive 2011/65/EU
- “Management Methods on the Prevention and Control of Pollution caused by Electronic Information Products” commonly known as “China RoHS”
- European REACH Regulation 1907/2006/EC
- The Montreal Protocol on Substances That Deplete the Ozone Layer
Additionally, we have voluntarily restricted the use of many other harmful substances, and called attention to substances such as skin sensitizers and substances that might cause harm to the environment or to the user during the lifecycle of the product. Some details of such substances for this product are listed below:
- The surface of this device is nickel-free
- This product does not contain Brominated or Chlorinated compounds or Antimony trioxide as specified in Nokia Technologies Substance List 2017
- Polyvinylchloride (PVC) is not used in this product or its packaging
The supplied battery complies with the EU Battery Directive 2013/56/EU and does not contain cadmium, lead, or mercury in concentrations higher than those defined in the directive.
The supplied charger meets EU ErP directive and regulation 278/2009 and EU Code of Conduct on Energy Efficiency of external power supplies.
Call (GSM): 548 mW
Idle mode: 32.9 mW
Charger no-load power consumption: < 0.1 W
Charger weight: 48.2 grams
Battery capacity: 4470 mAh
Battery weight: 58 grams
We work to minimize the environmental impact of our packaging by selecting sustainable materials, reducing the packaging size, reducing the volume of material we use, and considering what happens to the package when it is no longer needed.
Our packaging contains no hazardous or restricted substances, and is fully compliant with the EU directive 2013/2/EU.
Always return your used electronic products, batteries, and packaging materials to a dedicated recycling collection point. This way you help prevent uncontrolled waste disposal and promote the recycling of materials.
All mechanical parts as well as packaging materials have been marked where practically possible. Plastic parts are marked in accordance with ISO 11469 and ISO 1043-1 to -4 standards.
This product and its battery have been marked with the crossed-over wastebasket symbol (WEEE Directive) to signify that they must not be disposed of with regular household waste and need to be taken instead to an appropriate collection point.
Sales package content and product features might vary depending on region and product variant.
1Weight might vary depending on e.g. product variant
2The measured values are dependent on several factors, e.g. measurement environment, frequency and operator network settings. The measurements are made @ 1800 MHz according to reference document: GSM Association Official Document: DG.09, ‘Battery Life Measurement Technique’ http://www.gsma.com/newsroom/technical-documents/