To share content with Bluetooth, make sure Bluetooth is switched on in both phones, and make sure the phones are visible to other phones.
- To share, for example, a photo, select Menu > Gallery.
- Open the photo that you want to share, and select > Share.
- Select Via Bluetooth. Your phone searches for available Bluetooth devices. Press once the receiving phone is found.
- Select Pair and enter a passcode. The passcode can be, for example, a series of numbers that the recipient must enter on the receiving phone to confirm the connection.
- The recipient may need to accept the files that you are sending on their phone.
Operating the device in hidden mode is a safer way to avoid malicious software. Do not accept Bluetooth connection requests from sources you do not trust. You can also switch the Bluetooth function off when you are not using it.