Listen to your favorite music wherever you are.
- Tap Play Music > menu > Music library.
- Tap the artist, album, song, genre, or playlist you want to play.
Pause or resume playback
- Tap the Now Playing bar at the bottom of the screen to open Now Playing.
- Tap play_arrow or pause.
Tip: To play songs in random order, tap shuffle.
Create a playlist
Organise your songs into playlists, so you can listen to music that fits your mood.
- When playing a song, tap more_vert > Add to playlist.
- To add a song to your new playlist, tap NEW PLAYLIST, or, to add a song to an existing playlist, select the playlist from the list.
Add songs to your phone
If you have music or videos stored on your computer, but want to access them on your phone, use a USB cable to sync the media between your phone and computer.
- Connect your phone to a compatible computer with a USB cable.
- In your computer's file manager, drag and drop your songs and videos to your phone.
Did you find this helpful?