Nokia Algorithm World 2022
Responsible algorithms for a sustainable world
As operators and enterprises look to improve efficiency, reduce operational costs, grow revenue through new services, and deliver the best customer experiences, algorithms open a world of possibility by leveraging data and software, applied by artificial intelligence (AI) to help manage, scale, and optimize the future.
Join our experts and hear from leading pioneers in wireless and wireline technology, as we discuss critical trends and technologies driving our industry forward.
As a global telecommunications leader with the industry’s most comprehensive network portfolio powered by Nokia Bell Labs, Nokia will provide attendees with direct access to world-leading demonstrations, showcasing how service providers and enterprises can realize the full potential of a powerfully connected world with #NoBoundaries.
Virtual event:Wednesday October 19, 2022, 08:00 CST
More information about the event
Watch our roving reporter coverage of the event
Our presence in North America
26 office locations
2 Data centers – Chicago, Illinois and Plano, Texas
4 Innovation centers - Naperville (Chicago Innovation Center), Illinois; Murray Hill, New Jersey; Dallas, Texas; and Mountain View, California
90% of the US population is connected by our network solutions
Our fixed networks power more than 50% of the telco fixed broadband lines in the US
41% of our top 100 supplier spending is with US-based businesses, a significant investment in the US economy
7.4% of Nokia US supplier spending is with diverse vendors
US headquarters - Dallas, Texas
Canadian headquarters - Ottawa, Canada
Engage with us now!
Rural Digital Opportunity Fund
US Digital Divide Summit
Get 5G Certified!
Our 5G momentum
North America was the first region where Nokia deployed 5G technology with our service provider customers, beginning in the fourth quarter 2018.
We're building secure networks for America, from America. Our broad portfolio of products and services affords us a unique perspective on the costs and benefits of government policy initiatives. A leader in each generation of wireline and wireless communications equipment, we are leading the America to adopt 5G networks that are faster, more secure and capable of revolutionizing lives, economies and societies. We deliver the portfolio of network equipment, software, services and licensing that is available globally.
We invest significantly in communication technology R&D to drive innovation across entire networks. In North America we have two major innovation centers dedicated to R&D activities where customers can engage in hands-on experiences.
Nokia Bell Labs
Nokia Bell Labs, headquartered in Murray Hill, New Jersey is a world-renowned leader in disruptive research. We create game-changing solutions to critical problems in communications and connectivity that improve lives and enable new economic paradigms.
The 5G Future X network architecture invented by Nokia Bell Labs will enable a 4th industrial revolution where we will see a massive increase in productivity, with machines assisting and augmenting humans in both repetitive physical tasks and complex intellectual tasks.
Our Murray Hill campus is home to the first 5G Future X Lab built to use multi-media assets to dynamically explain, explore and evaluate 5G new value creation to our customers. From making network configuration choices and applying them in emulated environments, to exploring the live 5G network and interacting with the future physical world of industrial automation, the entire Future X Lab experience is designed to allow customers to become immersed in, and understand, the economic power of integrated 5G networks.
Service and slice operations center
Dallas innovation and Executive Experience Center
Our location in Dallas, Texas, home of the Executive Experience Center, is where we connect technology to the world with cutting-edge labs that enable engineers, designers, business leaders and customers to work together to test and build prototypes for real-world solutions.
- Executive Experience Center - showcases our integrated 5G solutions and products using live demonstrations and integrated networks. Each briefing is customized to the visitor’s specific areas of interest and business needs combining in-depth discussions with cutting edge product demos.
- Energy Innovation Center - offers a functional communications network, making it possible for energy utility customers to validate existing and future grid applications and associated use cases in a real-world environment.
- Cloud Collaboration Hub - includes a multi-vendor lab set-up with experts co-located to help service providers visualize, develop and execute tailored use cases based on their cloud strategies.
- 5G Smart Lab - provides an experience gallery showcasing 5G business and consumers in work, home and play environments. Customers and strategic partners can test and verify features and functions of 5G solutions.
- Microwave point-to-point radio lab provides 24/7 support to 100+ North American customers. Customers can explore the lab and have access to our engineers for training and educational purposes.
- Network Operation Center - a centralized location where our IT support technicians supervise, monitor and maintain customer networks 24/7. Customers can access our engineers for training and educational purposes.
IP Networks Headquarters and Executive Briefing Center
The Nokia Executive Briefing Center (EBC) in Sunnyvale, California is a unique, state-of-the-art interactive testing center showcasing Nokia’s IP Networks portfolio of applications, products, and solutions. The facility leverages the latest in innovative technologies offering a dynamic and real networking environment.
Chicago Innovation Center
Powered by Nokia Bell Labs, Chicago Innovation Center is a hub of algorithms, patents, standards, and collaboration that generates business for operators and enterprises – globally.
It comprises of various campuses around Chicagoland and recently Naperville campus which held Nokia’s first Algorithm World event.