22 – 23 May, 2019
Austmine Convention & Exhibition 2019
Brisbane Convention and Exhibition Centre - Brisbane, Australia
Join Nokia at Booth #70 to learn how network-enabled digitalization and automation solutions will help you to create safer, more efficient and productive mines.
With this year’s theme Mining Innovation: The Next Horizon, Austmine 2019 brings a panel of exciting industry leaders who are driving transformation in our industry on the topics of:
- Cutting through the over-abundance of data to pinpoint efficiency and productivity improvement opportunities
- Leveraging the latest in processing and recovery techniques to generate more value from your resource
- Graduating to real-time orebody knowledge and management using the latest technologies
- Accelerating the rate of innovation adoption within mining companies
- Identifying the right technology for your operation or business: cutting through the noise
- And of course, the latest and greatest in next generation equipment and technology: electric vehicles; augmented reality; autonomous vehicles and smart blasting
- Our Nokia Bell Labs Future X architecture for mining sets the standard for creating the mine of the future; enabling you to enhance and streamline your operations by taking advantage of automation, robotics, digitally enhanced equipment, sensor data, predictive analytics and machine learning.
- A mission-critical private LTE network supports robust wireless, multi-service coverage and capacity, offering a secure, unified, future-proof infrastructure for mobile broadband, PTT/PTV, CCTV, IoT and future AR/VR applications.
- Multi-access Edge Computing (MEC) technologies provide the flexibility, scalability and universal availability of computing power, data and intelligence, while supporting ultra-low latencies required for automation and autonomy.
- Advanced analytics will help asset-intensive enterprises like mining companies to extend the life of their assets and optimize operations by determining the health, criticality, and risk of failure of assets to help make informed, risk-based and return-based decisions.
Hear from Mathew Simon how our Nokia Bell labs Future X architecture provides a blueprint for digital transformation. Learn how technologies like private LTE, IoT and Analytics will enable mining operators to continuously improve safety, productivity and operational efficiency by replacing manual operations — including exploration, drilling, blasting, digging, loading, hauling, crushing, transportation and shiploading — with fully autonomous, automated and connected systems.