03 – 05 Jun, 2019
Fiber Connect 2019
Gaylord Palms Resort & convention center - Orlando, FL, United States
The Fiber Connect provides valuable learning and networking opportunities for individuals involved in the design, build, operation, upkeep, and marketing of all-fiber networks. Organized by the Fiber Broadband Association, the Fiber Connect provides resources for attendees in all phases of all-fiber deployment: planning, performing, and prime.
Every network is different. Nokia can help you deploy the technology mix that is right for your network, so you can deliver Gigabit your way.
Meet our experts that will help you:
- Find your formula to success with Gigabit services
- Exceed the expectations of consumers and businesses with next generation PON, and accelerate monetization of your fibre network
- Build stronger connections with your customers and improve your return on investment with Nokia WiFi
- Bring Gigabit services to MDUs with G.fast
- Connect fixed subscribers with 4G, 5G, CBRS and unlicensed 60 GHz mmWave
- Eliminate uncertainty from your network buildout with Nokia’s professional services
We look forward to seeing you in Orlando at Nokia booth #1708.
|Monday June 3rd 11:15am – 12:00pm
Extending Fiber Networks with Unlicensed mmWave
|Wednesday June 5th 9:00am – 9:45am
The Technology and Components of 5G
For more information