12 Jun, 2018
TechXLR8 – 5G World
Please join us in our booth, #5G450, at 5G World Summit 2018 and see how 5G enables you to deliver more capacity, connectivity and business value in an intelligent digital world.
5G will profoundly change how people live, how cities operate and how enterprises run. New ways of interacting and collaborating are changing the world we live in and placing new demands on our networks. Now is the time to get ready for the launch of commercial 5G services.
Visit Nokia and experience innovation through our ecosystem of networks, devices and use cases. Explore solutions to evolve from LTE to 5G and scale your network in the most efficient way, while discussing options for 5G network deployment based on the latest standards.
- June 14, Keynote: The TAO to make 5G move, Volker Ziegler, Head of 5G Leadership, Chief Architect, Nokia
- June 13, Panel discussion: Implementing 5G NR for 5G trials, Francesca Sartori, Head of 5G Sales e2e Europe
- June 13, Dynamic end-to-end Network Slicing, Simon Osborne, Head of Strategy, Nokia Software Digital Operations
- June 13, 5G Fixed mobile convergence, Frank Mullany, 5G research strategist, Nokia Bell Labs
- June 14, Panel discussion: Towards v-RAN enabling 5G, Anna-Kaarina Pietilä, Head of Cloud RAN marketing
Speeches @ Mission Critical Technologies/London TechWeek
- June 14, Keynote: Should public safety be sharing with other industries?, Jane Rygaard, Head of 5G Marketing
- June 14, Panel debate: Beyond 4G: what’s next and what does it mean for public safety?, Jason Elliott, 5G Market Development