23 – 25 Oct, 2019
Utility Analytics Week
Pointe Hilton Tapatio Cliffs, 11111N 7th St. - Phoenix, AZ, United States
Analytics in Action: Delivering Value & Enabling Success - UA Week demonstrates how utilities are leveraging analytics to gain new insights and solve business challenges. Attendees will network with industry peers, share ideas and leave empowered to utilize analytics to increase value across their organization. Please visit Booth 15 to talk with our Nokia experts.
- Wednesday, 23 October 2019: 5:30 PM - 7:30 PM: Welcome Reception & Expo Hall Open
- Thursday, 24 October 2019: 11:00 AM - 6:30 PM: Expo Hall Open
- Friday, 25 October 2019: 8:00 AM - 11:00 AM: Expo Hall Open
October 3, 2019, 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM EDT
Empowering Utilities with Actionable Data for Tomorrow’s Grid Challenges and New Business Models
Industry experts Chris Johnson, Senior VP of Customer Operations for vertical Enterprise markets at Nokia and Richard Pinnock, EVP/President Energy Segment at Poyry will host a webinar about the capabilities that enable utilities to improve grid efficiency, lower costs and guide your investments.
This webinar will cover the application of AI, machine learning and advanced analytics for operational excellence, the benefits of a digital value platform for enabling new business models through use case examples and the key steps to consider in your evolving transformation. Register here
Talk with our experts to see how analytics can turn data into actionable intelligence to address key business challenges and empower utilities to reduce operating and maintenance expense, justify capital expense, maintain reliability, and provide visibility and insight into the asset landscape. Our demonstrations will feature applications such as:
- Asset lifecycle optimization: Nokia asset lifecycle optimization enables clients to move from costly cycle-based maintenance to a true risk/condition-based maintenance program by analyzing risk of failure to focus maintenance resources, dollars, and time resulting in operational efficiency and CapEX and OpEx planning improvements.
- Nokia scene analytics: Nokia scene analytics turns cameras into IoT sensors using computer vision technology and machine learning to detect anomalies in a given scene. The solution includes the ability to bring your own algorithm specific to an industry use case and also includes object recognition and license plate recognition capabilities. For utilities, critical infrastructure protection or security are examples of this applications use cases.
- Flood risk prediction: Nokia flood risk prediction leverages hydrologic models, prior flooding events, weather forecasts, ground elevation and other factors to provide focused, location specific, and time boxed flood predictions allowing operation teams to pro-actively mitigate risks from flooding.
- Wind operations: Wind operations uses machine learning to perform optimization improving predictive maintenance, maintenance/repair scheduling, capital planning, and reliability and regulatory compliance. Wind Farm Analytics takes inputs about your crew, turbine operations, failure time predictions, energy demand and generation forecasts, parts availability, and maintenance records to find the optimal maintenance schedule for each asset, worker, and wind farm.
Register by September 13, 2019 to receive $200 off the conference package pricing. Register here.
Use the organizers booking tool for discounted reservations at the Pointe Hilton Tapatio.
OTHER INFORMATION / CONTACTS:
For more information about our Analytics and IoT applications please contact Dana Motyl, Nokia Product Marketing.