Nokia G.fast CPE
The right CPE for Gigabit fiber broadband services over existing in-building cabling
Devices in the Nokia G.fast customer premises equipment (CPE) product family are small form factor, compact and easy to manage bridges that terminate the G.fast line and provide a single Gigabit Ethernet port for connecting any in-home router.
Nokia G.fast CPEs enable you to hit broadband targets for fiber services, even when you can’t take fiber all the way to every home. All Nokia G.fast CPE models offer fiber’s quality of experience with stability, low latency, and Gigabit speeds both upstream and downstream.
We have the right model for you in each region and for any deployment requirement: you have the choice of features like G.fast 106 or 212 MHz profile support, fallback to VDSL2, G.fast twisted pair or coaxial interfaces, integrated reverse power feeding, and different management options.
Features and benefits*
- Gigabit downstream and upstream with G.fast 106 or 212 MHz profiles
- Sub-millisecond average latency
- Non-blocking architecture
- Wirespeed forwarding on the Gigabit Ethernet port
- Automatic detection of the best matching G.fast profile (106a/b/c, 212a/c)
- Automatic selection of the physical WAN G.fast interface (twisted pair or coaxial)
- VDSL2 fallback, including 35b profile: use VDSL2 uplink today and upgrade to G.fast with the same CPE to ease migration to new services with DSL auto-detection and selection
- Interoperability with the G.fast DPU
- Remote firmware upgrade capability over the G.fast EOC (Embedded Operations Channel)
Ease of installation
- Plug & play deployment
- No need for a skilled technician: all CPE are safe for self-installation, even the model with integrated ETSI SR-2 compliant reverse power feeding
- Desktop with integrated pedestal, or wall mounting options
*not all features apply to all models
Learn more about G.fast
G.fast for MDUs: I can’t believe it’s not fiber!
BBWF - Network X 2022
Fiber: Bringing fiber services to every home in every building
Please complete the form below.
The form is loading, please wait...