Nokia Access Management System (AMS)
For monitoring, troubleshooting and provisioning your broadband network
The most widely deployed EMS in fixed access networks
The Nokia Access Management System (AMS) is the element management system for the Intelligent Services Access Manager (ISAM) broadband access nodes.
The AMS offers a set of advanced productivity tools for monitoring, troubleshooting, provisioning and upgrading broadband networks. It can rapidly adapt to support new products and services while shielding operations support system (OSS) from the access network complexity. It offers seamless integration into an OSS environment backed by independent software vendors that proactively collaborate with Nokia to build solutions that are integrated and interoperable with Nokia fixed networks management solutions.
This solution ensures the accelerated deployment of new network element releases, enabling faster time-to-market for new services. The GUI supports low-cost, PC-based support for operator stations along with a highly intuitive user interface.
Extend the AMS functionality with a series of enhanced applications
Access Provisioning Center (APC)
- Provisioning solution enabling the consistent and rapid deployment of new services.
- Service abstraction of access network resources for a simplified OSS view.
- Delivers high-performance service provisioning throughput
Statistics and Data Collector (SDC)
- Collect data from access network elements to track service quality, bandwidth usage, and network load.
- High-performance, bulk upload of statistics and performance data.
- Customizable output file to suit OSS data-format.
OSS Alarm Dispatcher (OAD)
- Alarm-dispatching application that significantly reduces costs for the integration of fault-management OSS applications.
- Selective alarm dispatching based on filtering and subscription mechanisms.
Inventory Data Manager (IDM)
- Centralized inventory repository to improve operator efficiency with timely, accurate network information.
- Quick-and-easy inventory reports.
- Rapid navigation from report results to objects in the AMS GUI.
Build the management solution you need
Digital fiber deployment and care services
Build and operate your fiber network faster, better and smarter
Take your fiber network to the next level
Altiplano Open Access
The solution of choice for digital infrastructure builders and broadband wholesalers