Extensive Security Operations Center (SOC) intelligence and greater visibility
Security orchestration, analytics and response (SOAR) to complement traditional security management
SOAR is a key enabler for transforming security organizations from manually driven operations to intelligence-driven security operation centers based on automation. NetGuard SMC is a security operations automation, analytics and reporting solution that consolidates data and extracts actionable insights from a variety of intelligence sources, and existing security technologies. By analyzing user behavior to identify bad actors, it provides threat indicators to potential insider threats. These capabilities help security professionals prioritize risks and automate security operations activities in the context of the attack surface and the business.
Nokia NetGuard Security Management solutions help you secure and protect physical, virtual, and hybrid mobile networks.
With NetGuard Security Management, you can use our Secure Network Auditing Platform to orchestrate identity access, configuration management, and security compliance analytics. Our proven, trusted software protects the world’s largest and busiest networks.
We offer a complete security management solution:
- Security Management Center: Centralized configuration, monitoring and analysis for security functions in multivendor networks
- Identity Access Manager: Network-wide attribute- and role-based identity management, access management, and single sign-on capabilities
- Audit Compliance Manager: Auditing and analysis of all parameters in physical and virtual networks to preserve data integrity
Explore our security management solutions
SINET expands into residential market with Nokia's high-speed fiber to the home solution
Room40 uses Nokia's machine-learning powered video, audio and IoT analytics to flag emergencies and crime at service stations, parking lots and construction sites
Nokia wins Indosat Ooredoo's IP/MPLS network upgrade in Indonesia
Nokia's cloud core platform helps Grameenphone continue its digital transformation in Bangladesh
Nokia and University of Technology Sydney launch 5G skills accelerator
- Stretch your business with Digital Operations Fabric
- Think 5G security right now, it cannot be an afterthought
- 5G is here already. Capturing the promise with Nokia.
- With growing network performance requirements as 5G unfolds, how rigorous are your ground-up security processes?
- Bring insight and automation to peering engineering