Simplify operations and bring the newest technology and legacy environment together as one
Unlock the potential of Industry 4.0
Create safer, more productive and more sustainable processes
The world is going through a wave of digitalization driven by technological progress. Technological advances under the umbrella of Industry 4.0 are enabling asset-intensive industries to become data driven, adopt zero-touch automation and transform the way people and machines work together.
The keys to unlocking the potential of Industry 4.0 and Industrial IoT are to connect all your industrial assets and transform data into insight. New technologies need to interface with legacy environments and enable mission-critical production processes that demand flawless 24/7 availability and deterministic performance.
A highly secure, reliable and high-performance wireless infrastructure that connects all machines, people and processes can enable you to use deep data insights to support more agile and proactive operations and manage quality at any scale.
Embrace Industry 4.0 operations
Transform the way people and machines work together
Industry 4.0 operations enable you to fuse physical and digital processes by connecting everything from vehicles to sensors and mobile workers in the most flexible, affordable, secure and reliable way. By digitalizing operations, enterprises can easily transform data into insights and become more agile and proactive.
These highly collaborative, hybrid work environments and real-time responses are enabled by remote and autonomous technologies and advanced intelligence.
- A mission-critical private 4.9G/LTE or 5G wireless network that can help you digitalize your operational technology (OT) systems to make them infinitely more agile and resilient.
- A complementary Wi-Fi layer that can provide reliable connectivity for IT systems and non-business-critical OT use cases
- An industrial edge that can unify industrial OT use cases and enable you to securely process your data on your premises
- Industrial devices that can enhance connectivity at any site and help you improve worker communication, productivity and safety
- Industrial applications that can cut through complexity and help accelerate your digital transformation
Faster. Smarter. Safer. Explore the digitalization benefits
Support continuous operations and minimize downtime
Optimize performance, productivity and cost
Connect everyone and everything
Increase operational control and agility
Improve worker safety and efficiency
Protect your data intellectual property
Wondering how to start your Industry 4.0 transformation?
Today, 70 percent of industrial assets, machines and field workers are unconnected. IT solutions are often incompatible with operational technologies (OT) needs, such as complex industrial protocols, fragmented systems environment, predictability and high availability requirements.