Easy to install wireless for enterprises, industries, and public spaces
U.S. companies need secure networks for the growing data requirements resulting from modernization, automation, and remote devices. And, exponential Big Data growth lies ahead, especially with Industry 4.0 era.
Forward-thinking companies are already researching and testing reliable, high-capacity Nokia OnGo networks using Neutral host and Private LTE designed to be highly-secure and vastly scalable.
Thanks to the U.S. Government’s new shared commercial use of the 3.5 GHz band called the Citizens Broadband Radio Service (CBRS), OnGo networks can become more accessible starting in 2018. With OnGo, Nokia can supply companies with a toolset to create specific business outcomes.
As a founding member of the CBRS Alliance, Nokia is the expert in designing and building Neutral host and private LTE networks that maximize the benefits of the shared spectrum.
Nokia has the industry expertise and award-winning networks to help Smart Cities, Venues, Enterprises, Healthcare, Transportation, Utilities, and Manufacturing companies connect their people, equipment and information. Contact us today to learn more.
In early 2017, Nokia unveiled a world-first demonstration of CBRS-FDD four carrier aggregation connected to Nokia Bell Labs Spectrum Access System (SAS) using a test device from Qualcomm Technologies, Inc. A peak downlink throughput of up to 676 Mbps is achieved, which is four times higher than a single carrier system.
- Liquid Telecom selects Nokia to deploy multiple 100G DWDM/OTN channel network in East Africa for expanded broadband services
- Nokia and University of Technology Sydney launch 5G skills accelerator
- Nokia and dtac deploy first 4G TDD network for mass commercial use in Thailand
- Nokia, in collaboration with Orange, applies cloud benefits to radio access in large-scale trial, preparing for future 5G networks
- Nokia's new 5G design and deployment services deliver faster time to market and lower total cost
- I was there: eyewitness accounts of 5G in action. The robot at Helsinki Airport
- 5G can deliver an extraordinary experience to everyone
- Empowering the youth of Myanmar
- Nokia wins Indosat Ooredoo's IP/MPLS network upgrade in Indonesia
- Telecom Egypt and Nokia sign Memorandum of Understanding to introduce 5G network and test use cases
- #MWC19: Nokia and Dawiyat Integrated collaborate on multiple initiatives to develop Industry 4.0 ecosystem in Saudi Arabia
- #MWC19: South African operator rain and Nokia launch country's first 5G network to support early rollout of 5G services
- Nokia and Saudi Telecom Co. (STC) sign deal for 5G network launch and early rollout of services