Nokia Learning Services written exam registration guide
Pearson VUE offers Nokia written exams for the following Nokia certification programs:
- Service Routing Certification Program
- Data Center Fabric Certification Program
- Nuage Networks Virtuoso Certification Program
- Optical Network Certification Program
- Cloud Packet Core and Evolution to 5G Certification Program
- Nokia Bell Labs End-to-End 5G Certification Program
- 5G RAN Certification Program
The Student Portal lets program participants manage exams online through a single portal. See instructions below for new and existing participants.
Access your Nokia student portal account
- Request a Nokia student portal account
- To start the exam registration process at Pearson VUE for new Nokia Learning Services program participants, Request a Student Portal Account to begin.
- Create a Nokia login
- A Nokia login is required to access the Student Portal. You may have an account to access other Nokia services online. If you don’t have an account, create one at https://online.networks.nokia.com, and select: - New User?
- Nokia employees should use their CSL/CIP for login.
- Activate your student portal account
- To activate your account, please go to networks.nokia.com/src/studentportal
- You will first be prompted to login using your Nokia login (created in Step 1). Once you have logged in, you will be prompted to enter the following:
- Your new Student Portal ID
- Your account authorization code
- Validate your personal information
- Once you activate your account, you will be asked to validate your personal information and agree to a software user license. Once the validation is complete, you can access your Student Portal immediately.
Written exam registration
Once logged into your Student Portal account, proceed with scheduling your written exams with Pearson VUE. Follow the steps below to complete the written exam registration process:
- From your Student Portal, select “Manage Written Exams” under the “Exam Activity” tab
- Click the “View Exams” button
- Select the exam you would like to schedule.
- Continue with the subsequent steps of selecting a preferred test center, date, and time.
- Proceed to Checkout once all your selections have been made.