Introducing Nokia digital badges by Credly's Acclaim
Nokia is pleased to partner with Credly’s Acclaim platform to provide you with trusted digital versions of your credentials. This allows you to manage, accept, and share your digital badge and the credentials it represents as a digital asset.
Nokia will be awarding digital badges to candidates who pass an exam or achieve a certification. Anyone with a valid certification or anyone that has passed an exam since January 2018 will receive an email with instructions to access and claim their digital badges.
What are digital badges?
A digital badge is an indicator of accomplishment or skill that can be managed, displayed, shared, accessed, and verified online.
Digital badges have unique metadata connected to you and your skills. With secure digital verifications of your skills and achievements, you’re empowered to highlight the skills that make you stand out. Every credential and profile on Acclaim has a unique URL that can be embedded on a resume or website which provides a secure means of storage, transport, and credential publishing that adds a layer of security that prevents fraudulent claims.
Credly's Acclaim uses an open standard, where earners can combine multiple badges from different issuers to tell the complete story of your achievements. Open badges offer:
- Free: There is no charge to the end-user.
- Transferable: You can collect badges from multiple sources, online and off, to be used on other compliant sites.
- Stackable: Whether they’re issued by one organization or many, badges can build upon each other and be stacked to tell the full story of your skills and achievements.
- Evidence-based: Open Badges are information-rich. Each badge has important metadata which is hard-coded into the badge image file itself that links back to the issuer, criteria, and verifying evidence.
Nokia digital badging helps you stand out and validate your achievements and commitment to skills development, easily share your achievements online, and amplify your personal brand.
That’s why we partnered with Credly’s Acclaim platform to provide you with digital credentials. Your skills no longer need manual verification; you can easily share your learning achievements with your networks almost instantaneously.
Share your skills with Nokia digital badges:
- Easily manage, share and verify your learning achievements
- Secure verification adds credibility to your achievement
- Access promotional offers and learning pathways available only to badge earners
Claim your digital badge
After successfully completing an exam or achieving certification, you will receive an email from Acclaim asking you to accept your digital badge. Follow the instructions within the email to create your account, claim your badge, and share your new skills.
Credly's Acclaim platform is the world's largest network of individuals and organizations using verified achievements to unlock opportunities. Join millions of professionals in sharing your achievements online.
Eligible certification programs
Nokia digital badges are available for the following Nokia and Nuage Networks certification programs:
- Nokia Service Routing Certification (SRC) Program
- Nokia Optical Network Certification (ONC) Program
- Nokia Cloud Packet Core Certification Program
- Nuage Networks Virtuoso Certification Program (NN-VCP)
Learn more by visiting our digital badges page.