Nokia Academic Partnership Program
The Nokia Academic Partnership Program is an IP technology and education program for colleges and universities to help students around the world prepare for high-demand jobs in the field of network communications and engineering. Through enrollment in college/university courses comprised of training material and lab facilities provided by Nokia, students will acquire practical, hands-on knowledge of modern IP network technology, implementation, and best practices.
The Academic Partnership Program puts Nokia Service Router technology and learning material directly in the hands of colleges, universities, and the enrolled student body. Course material and labs from Nokia's Service Routing Certification (SRC) program provide the learning foundation for the program and become an integrated part of the university’s course curriculum. With the help of Nokia, local university instructors become trained and certified to teach the SRC course(s) and corresponding lab sessions during the semester. Classroom sizes are flexible and capable of supporting colleges and universities of all sizes.
To learn more about the Nokia SRC program and its available courses and certifications, please visit https://nokia.com/networks/training/src. In most cases, the primary college/university focus will be on entry-level and intermediate courses from the NRS I and NRS II certification tracks.
Academic Partnership Program benefits
For the academic institution (college or university)
- Access to leading-edge industry technology, information, and subject matter expertise
- Curriculum based on well established, proven course content and lab guides developed by Nokia
- Access to Nokia hosted labs and equipment – No direct university investment in equipment CAPEX and OPEX
- Real-world training based on state-of-the-art technology
- Stimulating learning environment with practical, hands-on lab access and training
- Job placement and career opportunity with Nokia and/or hundreds of global companies using Nokia Service Router products and technology
- Option for Nokia industry certification
Academic Partnership Program offering
Primary elements of the offer include
Course content provided by Nokia
- Course lecture material and student lab guides from the Nokia Service Routing Certification (SRC) program
- The local university has the flexibility to choose which SRC courses to offer and include in their curriculum
Training and certification resources for university instructors
- Access to Nokia training material, labs, and consultation
Student access to lab facilities hosted by Nokia
- For scheduled student lab sessions held throughout the semester
- For additional student practice time (optional)
Program management and administration support
Program planning and coordination, lab set-up and administration, student activity reporting
- Promotion and public relations support
Interested in becoming a partner?
If you represent an academic institution and are interested in becoming a Nokia Academic Partner and would like further information about the program, please send an email including your contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org. Someone will then contact you directly.