Nokia Virtual Private Routed Networks
Course Number: 3FL30638AAAAZZZZA
Course Duration: 4 days
Price: $3,125 US
The Nokia Virtual Private Routed Networks course explains the concepts and operation of Layer 3 VPN technology and configuration based on multiprotocol label switching (MPLS). Upon completion of this course, students will understand virtual private routed network (VPRN) design and be able to configure various VPRN topologies and proactively troubleshoot and monitor VPRN services. Students will also be able to describe the operation of Inter-AS VPRN model A, B and C. The carrier supporting carrier solution is also covered. All use cases and lab exercises are based on the model-driven command-line interface (MD-CLI).
Nokia Service Routing Architect (SRA)
Master the knowledge and skills to design and support high performing Nokia Service Router networks.
Can’t attend the instructor-led training? Get access to the same course materials you would receive in class and add (optional) remote lab access to complete the lab exercises from the lab guide included with the course materials.
After completing the course, students should be able to:
- Describe the operation of the basic VPRN architecture
- Explain how the VPRN routing information is distributed among Provider Edge (PE) routers, through the use of
- Multiprotocol BGP extensions
- Identify the cause of BGP loops in a VPRN environment
- Implement loop prevention in VPRN using multiple techniques
- Configure, verify, and troubleshoot VPRN
- Describe the operation of advanced VPRN topologies and services
- Understand full, hub and spoke, and extranet VPRN topologies
- Describe the operation of providing Internet access using various techniques.
- Understand the operation of Inter-AS VPRN model A, model B and model C.
- Configure, verify and troubleshoot Inter-AS VPRNs.
- Describe the carrier supporting carrier (CSC) VPN model
- Understand the exchange of routes and the data path in CSC
- Configure, verify and troubleshoot a CSC VPRN
- Module 1 – VPRN Architecture and Operation
- Module 2 – Advanced VPRN Topologies and Services
- Module 3 – VPRN Inter-AS Models
- Module 4 – Carrier Supporting Carrier (CSC) VPRN