Nokia WiFi Beacon 1 and Beacon 1.1
Supports Wi-Fi 5.
Create or extend a Nokia WiFi mesh network with Wi-Fi 5
- Nokia WiFi mesh creates a seamless Wi-Fi network throughout the home
- Fast and reliable Wi-Fi with a capacity of AC1200 for typical Wi-Fi usage
- Simple, app-based setup and management
- Use it to extend coverage of an initial Beacon 1.1 or compatible Nokia ONTs
Benefits and features
Unstoppable Wi-Fi with mesh middleware
- Intelligent channel selection ensures that the optimal Wi-Fi channel is always selected, avoiding any Wi-Fi glitches
- Dynamic backhaul management ensures Nokia WiFi Beacons are perfectly connected with one another
- 2x2 MIMO on 2.4 GHz
- 2x2 MIMO on 5 GHz
- PHY rate of AC1200
- Supports HD and 4K video streaming
Whole home Wi-Fi coverage
- One unit covers up to 140 m2 (1500 sq. ft)
- Use up to 4 units in a single network to cover a large or multi-story house
- Backhaul can be Ethernet cable/Wi-Fi
- The Beacon 1 uses proprietary mesh technology
- The Beacon 1.1 is EasyMesh™ compliant for interoperability
Nokia WiFi mobile app
Step-by-step instructions and tips
The Nokia WiFi mobile app gives your customers step-by-step instructions on how to install or extend the Wi-Fi network.
Scanning a QR code is the only thing they really need to do.
The app provides tips on how to connect Beacons and where to place them.
It even helps customers find the best location by testing the Wi-Fi signal.
Nokia WiFi Beacon 1.1
- Height: 168 mm (6.6 in)
- Width: 115 mm (4.5 in)
- Depth: 42 mm (1.6 in)
- Weight: 0.41 kg (0.90 lb)
Wireless LAN interfaces
- 802.11b/g/n 2.4 GHz: 2x2 MIMO
- 802.11ac 5 GHz: 2x2 MIMO
- Maximum EIRP on 2.4 GHz up to 500 mW and 5 GHz up to 1 W (dependent on hardware variant and local regulations)
- WAN side: One 10/100/1000Base-T interface with RJ-45 connector
- LAN side:
- Beacon 1: One 10/100/1000BaseT interface with RJ-45 connector
- Beacon 1.1: Two 10/100/1000BaseT interfaces with RJ-45 connector
Declaration of Conformity
Related solutions and products
Corteca Home Controller
Advanced Wi-Fi management with real‑time, network‑wide control
Create a perfect broadband experience in every corner of the home
Install new applications on Nokia broadband devices
Learn more about home connectivity
Wi-Fi 7: a quantum leap in throughput and features
How long will 25G PON provide enough bandwidth?
Smart homes: a new reality with a myriad of opportunities
The metaverse and communication service providers
Managed Wi-Fi helps LUS Fiber to deliver on customer satisfaction
Nokia WiFi Cloud Controller and Mobile App helping Telenor Sweden differentiate their Wi-Fi offer
The advantages of Nokia’s fiber and FWA portfolio
Put 5G mmWave to work for your Fixed Wireless Access service
21 Aug 2023
Nokia launches Corteca home connectivity software to create and monetize better broadband experiences
31 Oct 2022
Nokia and Kinetic use application containers for adding cybersecurity and parental control to broadband devices
11 May 2022
Nokia announces new SaaS services targeting network energy efficiency and home device management
9 Oct 2020
Nokia launches world’s first self-optimizing mesh Wi-Fi 6 solution for CSPs
Please complete the form below.
The form is loading, please wait...