The ultimate Wi-Fi 6 gateway
- Nokia WiFi mesh creates a seamless Wi-Fi network throughout the home
- High-speed connectivity to the Internet (2.5 Gbps)
- High-speed connectivity in the home (2.5 Gbps LAN port and Wi-Fi capacity of AX6000)
- Extend the coverage with up to five Beacon 2 units
- Simple, app-based setup and management.
Benefits and features
- Based on EasyMesh™ enriched with Nokia value added features and functionalities
- Intelligent channel selection ensures that the optimal Wi-Fi channel is always selected, avoiding any Wi-Fi glitches
- Dynamic backhaul management ensures Nokia WiFi Beacons are perfectly connected with one another
- 2.5 Gbps WAN port
- 2.5 Gbps LAN port
- 4x4 MIMO on 2.4 GHz
- 4x4 MIMO on 5 GHz
- Supporting 160 MHz channels
- PHY rate of AX6000
Whole home Wi-Fi coverage
- One unit covers up to 225m2 (~2500 sq. ft)
- Connect up to five mesh extenders via Ethernet or Wi-Fi to create a single network in a large or multi-story house
Nokia WiFi mobile app
Step-by-step instructions and tips
The Nokia WiFi mobile app gives your customers step-by-step instructions on how to install or extend the Wi-Fi network.
Scanning a QR code is the only thing they really need to do.
The app provides tips on how to connect Beacons and where to place them.
It even helps customers find the best location by testing the Wi-Fi signal.
Boost your competitiveness with value-add applications
Our application containers can enhance the user experience, create customer loyalty, and bring you new forms of revenue. Use them to diversify your value-added offer, introduce new services, and get them to your subscribers more quickly.
Manage and optimize Wi-Fi networks
- Leverage the Nokia WiFi Cloud Controller for an advanced helpdesk, proactive Wi-Fi optimization and network-wide visibility
- Give your customers a local web interface that can be customized (branding, stylesheets, control what the end user can see and configure)
- Height: 255 mm (10.0 in)
- Width: 160 mm (6.3 in)
- Depth: 85 mm (3.3 in)
- Weight: 1.16 kg (2.56 lb)
Wireless LAN interfaces
- 802.11b/g/n/ax 2.4 GHz: 4x4 MIMO
- 802.11ac/ax 5 GHz: 4x4 MIMO
- Maximum EIRP up to 2000 mW on both 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz
- WAN side: One 10/100/1000/2.5G Base-T interface with RJ-45 connector
- LAN side:
- One 10/100/1000/2.5G Base-T interfaces with RJ-45 connector
- Two 10/100/1000 Base-T interfaces with RJ-45 connectors
Declaration of Conformity
Related solutions and products
Corteca Home Controller
Advanced Wi-Fi management with real‑time, network‑wide control
Create a perfect broadband experience in every corner of the home
Install new applications on Nokia broadband devices
Learn more about home connectivity
Wi-Fi 7: a quantum leap in throughput and features
How long will 25G PON provide enough bandwidth?
Smart homes: a new reality with a myriad of opportunities
The metaverse and communication service providers
Managed Wi-Fi helps LUS Fiber to deliver on customer satisfaction
Nokia WiFi Cloud Controller and Mobile App helping Telenor Sweden differentiate their Wi-Fi offer
The advantages of Nokia’s fiber and FWA portfolio
Put 5G mmWave to work for your Fixed Wireless Access service
21 Aug 2023
Nokia launches Corteca home connectivity software to create and monetize better broadband experiences
31 Oct 2022
Nokia and Kinetic use application containers for adding cybersecurity and parental control to broadband devices
11 May 2022
Nokia announces new SaaS services targeting network energy efficiency and home device management
9 Oct 2020
Nokia launches world’s first self-optimizing mesh Wi-Fi 6 solution for CSPs
Please complete the form below.
The form is loading, please wait...