Accelerate into a new era of automotive innovation
Advanced cloud, communications and networking technologies can help you bring the benefits of digital transformation to the new driving experience.
Nokia Future X for industries solutions can help you digitally transform your vehicle manufacturing operation and bring new levels of safety, engagement and “connectedness” to your customers, partners, suppliers and to your own workforce.
We provide a comprehensive portfolio that lets you combine high-performance mobile connectivity with secure device management, virtualized networks and data center technologies and performance-optimizing analytics.
Deploy a secure and reliable network that’s built for your business-critical applications and the digitalization of vehicle manufacturing.
- Extend pervasive coverage throughout your manufacturing facilities
- Scale connectivity to support all your sensors and devices
- Predictively maintain and manage your assets
- Untether production lines so you can change processes in real-time
- Improve efficiency with analytics that deliver actionable insights
- Reduce downtime and costs while improving workplace safety
- Improve facility planning and streamline production processes
Connected cars and roads
Support the next generation of driving with embedded connectivity, improved safety and more effective operations.
- Enable over-the-air connected car services, including real-time software updates and sensor-based preventive maintenance
- Fuel collaboration and innovation by bringing all of your company branches and dealerships under one virtualized network
- Break down IT silos and streamline workflows so you get full value from your network investments and data
- Prepare your highways for the new driving experience with roadside cloud and vehicle-to-everything (V2X) communications
- Provide a robust foundation for Intelligent Transportation Systems (ITS) to connect roadside equipment, vehicles, travelers, roadside workers and highway stakeholders with each other and with traffic control centers
Nokia Bell Labs Future X for industries architecture
The Future X architecture harnesses technologies such as Industrial Internet of Things, edge computing, cloud, artificial intelligence, machine learning, augmented and virtual reality, and high-performance networking — including 5G — to drive dramatic productivity improvements across a wide range of industrial sectors.
Discover our solutions for the automotive industry
Use innovative services to connect with your customers
Advanced networking and communications technologies can help carmakers, OEMs and dealers deliver innovative services that boost critical after-sales revenues.
Our solutions will help you turn your automotive network into a flexible, agile platform that delivers reliable, high-performance connectivity and end-to end-security to millions of connected vehicles. They support the rapid service development and device-agnostic management you need to build new business models around connected vehicles.
Related solutions and products
5G-enabled Over-the-air software solution for automotive retailers
Fast and secure over-the-air (OTA) software updates for optimizing automotive retail services
Cloud networking for the automotive industry
Deliver applications for your customers through a secure and efficient connected car cloud network
Industrial-grade Private Wireless
Nokia Industrial-grade Private Wireless is powering Industry 4.0 today — and the 5G revolution tomorrow
Learn more about automotive
Connect, optimize, monetize with Nokia Device Management
Standards leadership in action: How Nokia is making roads safer
Midsummer magic: a leap into the future of radio access networks
How long will 25G PON provide enough bandwidth?
6 Dec 2021
Nokia deploys 5G private wireless network for Volkswagen’s pilot project in Germany
23 Jun 2020
Nokia selected by TOYOTA Production Engineering for 5G private wireless network
2 May 2019
Nokia and FAW Group to use 5G to accelerate digital transformation of the Chinese automotive sector
7 Nov 2018
Nokia and China Unicom deploy private LTE network for smart manufacturing services at BMW plant in China
Please complete the form below.
The form is loading, please wait...