Deliver carrier grade wireless access with simple deployment
Smart Wi-Fi is Nokia’s end-to-end solution that integrates Wi-Fi as part of Heterogeneous Networks.
Nokia AirScale Wi-Fi is a cloud-based, carrier-grade Wi-Fi access that combines gigabit wireless performance with simple deployment.
Mobile operators integrate Wi-Fi with their existing networks to improve the customer experience. AirScale Wi-Fi also allows service providers without licensed spectrum to run a Wi-Fi service that takes advantage of Multi-access Edge Computing (ETSI MEC) and analytics to deliver advanced context-based services.
Nokia AirScale Wi-Fi includes compact indoor/outdoor Wi-Fi access points and Wi-Fi modules for integration into small cells. The Wi-Fi Mesh capability provides a simple, flexible way to extend the Wi-Fi coverage to the sites without the backhaul connectivity.
Nokia AirScale Wi-Fi features a cloud-based Wi-Fi controller with instant access point plug-and-play and auto-scaling for carrier-grade networks. As well as making gigabit Wi-Fi simple to deploy, it allows service providers without licensed spectrum to deliver a mobile-like customer experience.
- Nokia AirScale Wi-Fi Access Point AC220i
- Nokia AirScale Wi-Fi Access Point AC220 (variant with integrated omni antenna)
- Nokia AirScale Wi-Fi Access Point AC400 (variants with integrated omni and integrated directional antennas)
- Nokia AirScale Wi-Fi Access Point AC400 (variants with external antennas)
- Nokia AirScale Wi-Fi Access Point AC400i
- Nokia AirScale Wi-Fi Access Point AC400 (variant with small integrated omni antennas)