Health & Safety Recognition Awards 2024
Application period open
The annual Nokia Health & Safety Recognition Awards recognizes and showcases internal Nokia’s teams and externally partners and suppliers for their outstanding achievements in Health, Safety & Security.
The application period is open from 30th November 2023 until 11th February 2024.
Please apply here for the supplier category or use the QR Code displayed in this page - Supplier Safety & Security Excellence
The Supplier Safety & Security Excellence category recognizes partners and suppliers who have made significant Health, Safety & Security improvements and exceeded expectations. Supplier teams are required to demonstrate achievements in the following areas:
- Safety performance improvement
- Safety improvement project completion
- Safety scoring improvement
- Supplier development plan execution
- Excellence in supplier corporate responsibility performance
- Excellence in Supplier Sustainability performance
- Visible contribution to Nokia’s Safety differentiation
- Innovative preventative actions and controls
- Successful usage of digital tools and methods in Safety.
Health & Safety Awards Supplier Safety & Security Excellence winners 2023
- Iftheqhar Ahmed Sailani, representing ‘Zero Harm Experience’, by Johnson Controls India
- Onesmo Ferdinand, representing ‘Overcoming Barriers to Health & Safety Excellence’, by Maktech, Tanzania
- Augustin d'Estienne d'Orves, representing ‘Site Risk Reduction’, by Sodexo, Global
- PE SV Telecom, Ukraine (Honorable Mention): “ For helping Nokia keep Ukraine connected during the Russia invasion”