… and why enterprise IT managers should care
"Spending more on technology does not necessarily lead to better financial performance.1"
A sage reminder from a PWC strategy report as enterprises across all industries contemplate their cloud technology strategy. And as the European Financial Review adds, CXOs in many enterprises have a poor view of IT because too many projects fail to deliver the expected business benefits2.
Delivering cloud technology with network innovation provides an answer. That is, use cloud technology in innovative ways to do things that have not been done before and so reap the full business benefits.
Examples in banking and telco
- Using Nokia SDN solution to automate their data center networks, a major US bank has reduced its operating costs by over 50%, achieved a ten times improvement in response time and increased asset utilization by over 40%
- A major French bank has consolidated its data centers and used the cost savings to build a private cloud, servicing more than 30 million customers, 8,000 branches and 100,000 employees by using Nokia cloud data center interconnect solution.
- Nokia SD-WAN solution is enabling one of Europe’s largest telecommunications providers to make it easier, faster and safer for customers to access its cloud services with maximum flexibility and agility, while maintaining the highest levels of security.
Nokia networking solutions enable enterprises to leverage cloud technology to achieve the convergence of IT and networking by transforming to cloud infrastructures that enable greater productivity.
Join us at HPE Discover London 2016
Click here to attend one of Nokia’s sessions:
- Unleash your data center network for the cloud era (TB12031)
- Enable workplace connectivity, from zero to hero with SD-WAN (TB11964)
Share your thoughts on this topic by replying below – or join the Twitter discussion with @nokianetworks using #HPEDiscover #cloud #IoT