Gregory is a proven consumer technology leader with a wealth of experience in transforming organizations and driving innovation.
During a 13-year career at Samsung, he most recently served as President and CEO, Samsung Electronics, North America, with a focus on driving fast growth, profitability and operational excellence. In this capacity, Gregory led all of Samsung’s businesses for North America, managing a portfolio of products including mobile phones and consumer electronics, as well as those in new market segments such as digital health, virtual reality devices and digital content.
Prior to his time at Samsung, Gregory led product development, sales and strategic initiatives for global consumer brands including Johnson & Johnson, Kellogg’s and Proctor & Gamble.
Gregory holds a Bachelor of Science degree in Biochemistry from the University of California at San Diego.
- President and Chief Executive Officer, North America and Director, Media Solutions Center of America, Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd 2014–2017
- President, Samsung Telecommunications America (STA) 2013–2014
- President, Samsung Asia 2010–2013
- Global Chief Marketing Officer, Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd 2004–2010
- Vice President, Franchises and Customer Development, Johnson & Johnson Consumer Asia Pacific 2002–2004
- President, Vision Care, Asia Pacific, Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices 1999–2002