IMPACT device manager
Reduce costs, speed time to market and enhance the customer experience with the industry’s #1 device management solution
Our IMPACT device manager (IDM) helps you reduce OPEX and TCO for device management and deliver better customer experiences for mobile, home and Internet of Things (IoT) services.
The IDM is a multi-tenant, converged cloud platform that securely manages all types of connected devices. You can use its robust features, scalable architecture, and comprehensive device lifecycle management capabilities to:
- Lower device-related operations, marketing and support costs
- Onboard devices and services faster
- Roll out security updates more efficiently
- Speed time to market for services such as VoLTE, VoWi-Fi® and RCS
- Optimize the customer experience on all devices before you launch new services
- Activate services on physical or virtual SIMs
The IDM is a key part of our Customer care and provisioning portfolio. By combining the IDM with our Care and Support Applications, you can boost first-call resolution rates and reduce handling time for device-related issues. This enhances the customer experience and keeps your care costs low.
Succeed with the market leader in IMPACT device manager
Nokia is the #1 provider of mobile device, home device, and small cell management solutions. We use our leadership, experience, and technologies to help you manage connected devices and services more effectively.
Devices managed across home, mobile and enterprise.
Device models recognized
Devices OTA capable in library
Fixed device management market share
Mobile device management market share