Nokia WiFi Beacon 1 and Beacon 1.1
Supports Wi-Fi 5.
Create or extend a Nokia WiFi mesh network with Wi-Fi 5
- Nokia WiFi mesh creates a seamless Wi-Fi network throughout the home
- Fast and reliable Wi-Fi with a capacity of AC1200 for typical Wi-Fi usage
- Simple, app-based setup and management
- Use it to extend coverage of an initial Beacon 1.1 or compatible Nokia ONTs
Nokia WiFi mobile app
Ready to go
The Nokia WiFi mobile app is packed with useful features, from analytics to parental control.
The mobile app ensures that the network is quick to set up, and simple to manage.
Download iOS app
Download Android app
Step-by-step instructions and tips
The Nokia WiFi mobile app gives your customers step-by-step instructions on how to install or extend the Wi-Fi network.
Scanning a QR code is the only thing they really need to do.
The app provides tips on how to connect Beacons and where to place them.
It even helps customers find the best location by testing the Wi-Fi signal.
Manage and optimize Wi-Fi networks
- Leverage the Nokia WiFi Cloud Controller for an advanced helpdesk, proactive Wi-Fi optimization and network-wide visibility
- Give your customers a local web interface that can be customized (branding, stylesheets, control what the end user can see and configure)
Nokia WiFi Beacon 1.1
- Height: 168 mm (6.6 in)
- Width: 115 mm (4.5 in)
- Depth: 42 mm (1.6 in)
- Weight: 0.41 kg (0.90 lb)
Wireless LAN interfaces
- 802.11b/g/n 2.4 GHz: 2x2 MIMO
- 802.11ac 5 GHz: 2x2 MIMO
- Maximum EIRP on 2.4 GHz up to 500 mW and 5 GHz up to 1 W (dependent on hardware variant and local regulations)
- WAN side: One 10/100/1000Base-T interface with RJ-45 connector
- LAN side:
- Beacon 1: One 10/100/1000BaseT interface with RJ-45 connector
- Beacon 1.1: Two 10/100/1000BaseT interfaces with RJ-45 connector