Managed security services
Protects operators and their customers against all cyber security threats
Last year seven in ten large businesses identified a security breach or attack and nearly 12 million new malware variants are discovered every month. Nokia has developed new set of managed security services for communication service providers and their enterprise customers to protect digital-era networks from this rise in cyber threats.
The services assess the current security risks, manage day-to-day security and provide a plan to develop more secure processes.
Nokia Security Risk Index (SRI) provides:
- Full security risk assessment including industry-specific attacks
- Industry security benchmark
- Roadmap to improve security
Nokia Managed Security Service (MSS) provides:
- An end-to-end security blueprint
- Daily management of network security to protect against cybersecurity threats and provides prevention, detection, response and recovery in our Security Intelligence & Operations center
- Reassurance that the organization meets all security standards and regulations
Nokia Managed Security Services can also be provided as a white label model to allow communication service providers to provide this service under their own brand to their enterprise customers.
For operators that are interested in offering a white label security service to their enterprise customers:
- Step 1: Select elements from the Managed Security Services catalog to meet customers’ needs
- Step 2: Decide on a price, brand and go-to-market method
- Step 3: Nokia delivers the project on the operator’s behalf, providing consultancy, planning, implementation and monitoring