Deepfield: IP network analytics and DDoS protection
Improve your network performance and security and optimize the customer experience in the cloud and IoT era
Our Deepfield solution delivers the IP network analytics and DDoS protection you need to manage and secure your network in real time.
This software-based solution lets you:
- Gain visibility into cloud apps and services flowing to and through your network
- Optimize customer quality of experience (QoE) for over-the-top streaming—and reduce churn
- Improve security through cost-effective distributed denial of service (DDoS) detection and mitigation
Deepfield delivers the multi-dimensional insight you need to increase customer QoE and secure your networks from today’s highly complex DDoS attacks—all while lowering CAPEX and OPEX.
How Deepfield works
The Deepfield solution analyzes billions of endpoints on the internet using the Cloud Genome data feed and determines how traffic from these sources flows through the internet to reach your network. Then, when combined with your own network and enterprise, the solution tracks the traffic’s progress through the network and how it reaches end users.
With this information, you can provide service intelligence to cloud and IoT traffic—for the first time ever—to increase customer satisfaction and prevent churn. You can find the cloud services or IoT devices that are the source of DDoS attacks, then shut down the source of the traffic before the attack impacts your customers and your business.
The Deepfield solution ingests dozens of data sources to provide an un-siloed view of the network in real time. This visibility delivers previously unattainable network, performance and security analytics. The results are cloud and network intelligence, improved performance through OTT video QoE intelligence and reporting, and enhanced security through context-aware DDoS protection.
- Deepfield solution network analytics provide a CSP with more accurate DDoS attack detection.
- Deepfield solution resolves ISP’s network performance problems
- Deepfield solution stops CDN from sending traffic on ISP’s peering link
- Deepfield solution quickly fixes MSO’s network outage
- Deepfield solution correctly categorizes ISP’s encrypted traffic
- Deepfield solution helps ISP rise in Netflix ISP Speed Index
Related blog posts
- Light Reading: Protecting the Web-Scale Content User Experience in Real Time
- Using SDN in Multi-Layer Networks Adds Efficiency and Reliability
- Telecom Review: Securing your network against DDoS attacks in the age of cloud and IoT
- Telecom Review: Maximizing Reliability With Dynamic Assurance, Analytics and Network Automation
- Insight driven RT network automation
- Taking OTT Application Experience Up a Notch with Insight - driven Network Control
- Winning in the Era of Cloud and IoT with Insight-driven SDN
- Nokia’s Software is Key to Insight-Driven Automated Networking
- [Appledore Research Group blog] Nokia FP4 Launch Packet Processing can be about more than “speeds and feeds”
- The business case for mitigating volumetric DDoS attacks using Nokia’s FP4 silicon
- A New DDoS Architecture for Volumetric Attacks
- Streaming QoE with Cloud & Network Analytics
- [ACG Research] Intelligent IP and webscale networks: Secure, optimized, automated
- Insight-driven automated networking - The new paradigm for designing & operating modern IP networks