Network intelligence, analytics and DDoS security
Our Deepfield portfolio provides solutions that cover IP network intelligence, analytics and distributed denial of service (DDoS) security. With our Deepfield portfolio, you can obtain unique, real-time network and services insight that can help you improve your network performance and security, and optimize your customer experience for the 5G, cloud and IoT era.
With the Deepfield portfolio you can:
- Gain full, end-to-end visibility into cloud applications and services that flow into and across your network
- Optimize peering, transit and caching to make the most cost-effective use of your network resources
- Enhance quality of experience (QoE) for video streaming services
- Streamline operations with automatic reports, notifications and triggers that can be integrated into operations and business support systems (OSS/BSS)
- Improve the overall security of your network through next-generation DDoS detection and mitigation
The Deepfield portfolio gives you actionable, multi-dimensional insight into cloud and content delivery network (CDN) services and the ways that they relate to your network, services and subscribers. It also provides a toolkit that can help you track and react to network anomalies and security threats in real time.
Gain a holistic view of your network, services and subscribers
Deepfield correlates large data sets, infers “hidden” knowledge about your network, services and subscribers, and makes this knowledge available for you to investigate through customized queries and on-the-fly visualizations. This gives you an un-siloed, holistic view of your network, peering and transit, and all CDN flows.
Deepfield can overlap real-time information collected from your network with the Deepfield Cloud Genome® feed. This gives you full insight into how your network delivers your services (from CDN servers within your network) or internet-based application and content services to your end systems, users and subscribers.
Automate your network and operations
The visibility provided by Deepfield solutions brings you previously unattainable insight into your network, services and subscribers. You can use this insight to drive and automate network performance and security. Your automation options range from creation of automated reports and automatic triggering of notifications that meet certain criteria to further integration with your systems and processes.
Secure your network against DDoS threats and attacks
To combat sophisticated DDoS attacks, you need a more intelligent, cost-effective, scalable and adaptable defense strategy. Our Deepfield security solutions use real-time analytics with intelligence to monitor, recognize and stop DDoS attacks, and provide 360-degree protection both against inbound (external – from the internet) and outbound (internal – from hijacked or malicious devices within your network) threats and attacks.
- Detect DDoS attacks in real time, protect your customers and your business
- Get full insight into your network traffic without network probes
- Improve your wholesale ISP operations
- Optimize your peering and lower peering and transit costs
- Improve OTT video delivery
- Boost your Netflix ISP Speed Ranking
- Quickly identify and troubleshoot network issues
- Prepare for the era of multiple OTT subscriptions
- InfoSecurity: Is your DDoS mitigation strategy terabit-proof?
- Security Now: 5G network security needs a comprehensive approach in 2019
- Capacity Media: The new network analytics: Making the unpredictable predictable again
- CED Magazine: Knowledge is power: What’s traversing your network
- RTInsights: Rethinking DDoS security for the era of cloud and 5G
- TV Technology: Advanced analytics deliver consistent video quality in the cloud
- Security Boulevard: Pulling the rug out on DDoS carpet bombers
- InfoSecurity: Protecting your network against ever-changing cyberattacks
- RTInsights: Friend or foe? In network security, big data holds the answer
- Security Now: DDoS today: No safety inside the perimeter
- VentureBeat: Gaming companies outsmart DDoS with new software security solutions
- Light Reading Cable: You can’t fix OTT streaming problems if you can’t see them
- CED Magazine: Managing security in the age of cloud and IoT starts with a smarter edge
- Capacity Magazine: Peering directly is not enough to ensure peak performance
- Pipeline: Turning siloed data lakes into actionable, real-time network analytics
Blogs and media coverage
- Light Reading: Protecting the web-scale content user experience in real time
- SDxCentral: Using SDN in multi-layer networks adds efficiency and reliability
- Telecom Review: Securing your network against DDoS attacks in the age of cloud and IoT
- Telecom Review: Maximizing Reliability With Dynamic Assurance, Analytics and Network Automation
- Global Telecoms Business: Take action with insight-driven real-time network automation
- VMblog.com: Taking OTT application experience up a notch with insight-driven network control
- Pipeline: Winning in the era of cloud and IoT with insight-driven SDN
- SDxCentral: Nokia’s software is key to insight-driven automated networking