Prior to his role as the President of Fixed Networks, Federico was President of Alcatel-Lucent Spain and head of the Telefónica account team. In 2009, Federico became Vice President of Sales for Vertical Market Sales in Western Europe.
From 2007–2009, Federico led the Regional Support Centre within Alcatel-Lucent’s Fixed Access Division for “Europe and South” (South Europe, India, CALA, Middle East and Africa region). Prior to this, from 2003 to 2007, Federico was Chief Executive Officer of Alcatel Mexico and Telmex Global Account Manager, based in Mexico City.
Federico holds a degree in Telecommunications Engineering and a Master’s degree in Switching & Communication Architectures from the ETSIT at the Polytechnic University of Madrid. He also holds a Masters in International Management from ESC Lyon and Alcatel. In his spare time he enjoys golf, chess, listening to all kind of music and spending time with his family.
- Joined Nokia in 2016
- Previously President of Fixed Networks, Alcatel-Lucent
- President and CEO of Alcatel-Lucent Spain & Global Account Manager Telefonica, Alcatel-Lucent 2009–2013
- Vice President Sales of Vertical Market Sales in Western Europe, Alcatel-Lucent 2009
- Head of Regional Support Centre within Alcatel-Lucent’s Fixed Access Division for South Europe, MEA, India and CALA 2007–2009
- CEO, Alcatel Mexico & Global Account Manager, Telmex 2003–2007
- Various R&D, Portfolio and Sales Management Positions, Telettra and then Alcatel in Spain, Belgium and U.S. 1989–2003