Aircraft maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO)
Improve efficiency and customer service with private 5G for MRO
What is digital MRO?
Achieve your digital MRO ambitions with innovations and processes that improve operational efficiency, enhance customer service, maintain business continuity, and reduce carbon footprint. Nokia 5G private wireless for MRO companies provides the industrial-grade connectivity you need to use rich communications and digital applications to gain real-time insights into your operations.
Our private wireless solutions let you bring technicians, engineers, customers, vendors and consultants together anytime and anywhere for live virtual table inspections, consults and more. They deliver secure, pervasive, high-bandwidth connectivity that helps you take control of quality and business continuity and build a runway to greater efficiency and productivity.
Why choose private wireless for MRO operations?
- Ensure business continuity, reduce delays and cut travel costs by using HD video to support remote virtual table inspections and augmented reality applications
- Eliminate the poor handover and video buffering and equipment interference common to Wi-Fi
- Support existing and new applications with a private wireless network that offers simple plug-and-play connectivity
Build a connectivity foundation for MRO 4.0
Our mission-critical connectivity solutions provide make it easy to streamline your operations and unleash a new generation of digital MRO services.
- Boost connectivity with an ultra-secure, high-performance broadband network to cover every inch of your MRO operation
- Connect everything from personnel to sensors to video cameras and automated systems
- Reduce costs by supporting new and existing services on one robust communications network
- Improve processes and efficiency with real-time data, analytics and automation
Discover our MRO solutions
Learn more about Aviation
Industry 4.0 adoption will lag without a strong connectivity foundation
Changi Airport: Driving the Airport 4.0 revolution
Irish Aviation Authority: Taking air traffic control to new heights
Powering the next era of digitalization of industry and society
Airport 4.0: How private 5G is a key enabler
At the Forefront of 5G: Virtual table inspection - Lufthansa Technik
ATM network solutions and services
Nokia Automated triage for airports Brochure
28 Jun 2021
Nokia, Beaqon advance digital transformation of Singapore’s Changi Airport with Optical LAN
14 Jan 2021
Nokia Shanghai Bell to deploy next-generation network for Airport Authority Hong Kong
27 Oct 2020
Nokia selected for EU aviation communication, navigation and surveillance research project
11 Mar 2020
Nokia and Irish Aviation Authority deploy next-generation air traffic control network for the North Atlantic
27 Feb 2020
Nokia deploys 5G private wireless network for Lufthansa Technik virtual inspection trial
25 Mar 2019
A1 chooses Nokia as partner to deploy 5G in Austria
15 Oct 2018
STC, Nokia announce region-first LTE air-to-ground trial network at GITEX 2018
19 Sep 2017
Nokia to modernize private nationwide LTE network for Finland's Ukkoverkot, supporting industrial and public safety services
Please complete the form below.
The form is loading, please wait...