AVA AI and analytics
Unlock the intelligence in your network to take your 5G business further
Making smarter use of network data is one route to success.
The convergence of analytics, AI, automation, public cloud and software-as-a-service can turn network data into a powerful business enabler – driving improved performance, greater productivity and a superior customer experience.
Network data is a strategic asset for CSPs to meet business goals and achieve digital transformation. To help CSPs unlock the true value of their data, Nokia has brought all of its network analytics and automation solutions into one family of products, services and use cases: Nokia AVA.
What is Nokia AVA telco AI and analytics?
The Nokia AVA Telco AI Ecosystem provides artificial intelligence solutions that can be delivered through the cloud (private or public). The solutions enable telcos to automate network operations and service assurance, cut costs, increase agility and boost subscriber experience. Most operators are seeing flat or falling revenues. AI and analytics can potentially help reduce churn and incubate new sources of revenue. Our solutions are delivered as a service, so there’s zero upfront CAPEX.
Want to know how?
What are the challenges for implementing AI in telecoms?
As 5G and the applications it enables add complexity to existing networks, the use of AI to manage and optimize these networks is becoming a requirement.
CSPs now also have many different layers of cellular technology that add further complexity, not to mention the new use cases and abilities, like network slicing, come along. This makes it “impossible” to efficiently operate modern networks manually. Without AI, operators would have to significantly increase the number of network engineers and field operators to keep up, a move that would drastically increase operating costs. However, building in-house solutions would require considerable time and financial investment.
Please complete the form below.
Why choose Nokia AVA telco AI and analytics
How Nokia AVA analytics, insights and AI/ML helps you unlock the intelligence in your 5G networks:
Improving productivity in telecom:
- 30% faster network issue resolution
- 95% correct/helpful diagnosis of network
- 60% improved resolution of customer problems
- 15–20% reduction in installation & repair time
- 20–30% improvement in call avoidance
- 90% first-time right recommendations
How we deploy our solutions
Nokia AVA is proven to help CSPs boost productivity, enhance telecom customer satisfaction & reputation and grow new revenues. POST Luxembourg, a Tier-1 European service provider, has used Nokia AVA home and access analytics to proactively identify and address 97% of network issues before they affect subscribers. Our telco network energy efficiency solution is helping China Mobile to reduce energy consumption by up to 20%. We provide real-time insight into network performance and the subscriber experience to Vodafone enabling fast, informed action across business domains.
Ready to talk?
Explore Nokia AVA analytics and insights solutions
Learn more about Nokia AVA telco AI and analytics
Nokia wins 5G World award for most innovative machine learning software product
Nokia and Vodafone harness machine learning on Google Cloud to detect network anomalies
Nokia and KDDI trial Japan’s first liquid cooling innovation to promote sustainability
Nokia's Service Operations Center powers Telefónica UK's drive towards customer-centric operations
Pakistan Telecommunication Company Limited deploys Nokia software products to enhance customer experience and service
Nokia AVA helps CSPs reduce energy bills by up to 20%
- Could 5G network analytics deliver new revenue opportunities for CSPs?
- Network analytics with NWDAF: A new revenue opportunity for CSPs?
- AI Gets Personal: 360-degree Customer CX
- Leveraging AI to deliver a personalized experience in the new normal
- Here's how analytics are the silver bullet for 5G success to improve customer experience and employee effectiveness
Customer success stories
- Vodafone is partnering with Nokia to build an anomaly detection application on GCP
- • POST Luxembourg utilizes AI insights to improve the home broadband experience
- How China Mobile is using Nokia AI for energy-efficient 5G
- Move from NOC to SOC - O2 Customer Testimonial
- Pakistan Telecommunication Company Limited deploys Nokia software products to enhance customer experience and service