Your smart factory is only as intelligent as the network that connects it
Mobilize your manufacturing operations to maximize your business output
The right foundation and expertise can make your agile manufacturing goals a reality. Nokia provides high performance, easy-fit industrial grade private wireless solutions, and applications combined with proven expertise to:
- Optimize performance, productivity and lower costs of your manufacturing operations. Nokia high-performance network solutions, platforms and intelligent business applications help you speed processes, lower operational costs and improve visibility and quality.
- Securely adapt your facility to meet changing customer demands and business needs. Leverage secure, scalable 4.9G and 5G private wireless networks for a more flexible manufacturing environment that helps you dynamically adjust your operations and processes to meet your business needs while protecting your data and intellectual property (IP).
- Realize the benefits from your digital transformation journey. Nokia end-to-end networking solutions provide the capacities, throughput and connectivity needed to support new levels of automation and flexibility while bringing you knowledge, technical experience and support to ensure your project objectives are met.
Nokia Industrial-grade Private Wireless for Manufacturing
Nokia Bell Labs Future X for industries architecture
The Future X architecture harnesses technologies such as Industrial Internet of Things, edge computing, cloud, artificial intelligence, machine learning, augmented and virtual reality, and high-performance networking – including 5G – to drive dramatic productivity improvements across a wide range of industrial sectors.
- With the Future X architecture for manufacturing, you can combine intelligent networking with digital technologies to support innovative applications and make your Industry 4.0 vision a reality
- Connect robots, sensors, tracking systems, smart tools and AGVs with the highest security and reliability
- Get the high- performance and ultra-low latencies you need for video analytics, automated vehicle navigation and immediate robot responses
- Increase network capacity to address any need, from digital twinning to augmented reality, on-floor video and security systems
- Use insights about assets, processes, environments and workers to boost efficiency and productivity
- Create value with platforms that apply analytics, sensor and device management, digital operations and machine learning to any manufacturing application
Discover our solutions for manufacturing industries
Our solutions in action
Nokia and ABI Research identify key trends in manufacturing investment to enable Industry 4.0
Nokia's digitalization of its 5G Oulu factory recognized by the World Economic Forum as an "Advanced 4th Industrial Revolution Lighthouse"
Nokia and FAW Group to use 5G to accelerate digital transformation of the Chinese automotive sector
Nokia builds strategic ecosystem partnership to bring 5G and IoT to enterprises in Japan
Nokia Smart Manufacturing Summit reveals key digitalization concerns from manufacturers
Building the agile factory of the future
With Manufacturing 4.0, trusted guidance matters just as much as technology
Industry-first Private Wireless TCO Calculator
Accelerate digital transformation and optimize your TCO! Compare wireless connectivity network scenarios by simulating your industry site.