Altiplano Access Controller
Analytics and automation for your broadband network
The heart of Nokia’s SDAN solution is the Altiplano Access Controller. This is a network management application with a simple unified interface to visualize, optimize, and enhance the fixed access network, supporting SDN-native, legacy and third-party equipment.
Altiplano offers a single view to manage fixed services, leveraging zero-touch operations, powerful network life-cycle management and closed-loop automation. Leveraging intent-based policies and validated blueprints, this approach drives better outcomes with self-aware capabilities that continuously monitor and self-adjust to maintain the intended network state.
The cloud-native platform delivers powerful automation tools and flexible service programming via open interfaces. The open modular architecture allows the introduction of new network capabilities and integrates easily with OSS/BSS, IT and cloud platforms.
Master your broadband complexity now and in the future
Altiplano offers a complete suite of network management functions as well as SDN control to run a broadband network. The flexibility allows operators to deploy the management and control solution they need today and offers a path to expand the platform as new requirements arise. Altiplano also minimizes vendor lock-in and/or vendor specific (proprietary) integrations and costs.
Open modular platform
- Full programmability through open APIs and Developer Portal.
- Easy integration with common tool chains and IT platforms.
- Ability to onboard and develop own apps and extensions.
Unified access management
- Serves as a single management interface for the operator's OSS.
- Combines next-gen SDN and traditional access networks.
- Supports multivendor multi-technology networks.
Faster service innovation
- Eases the introduction of innovative technologies, new features and dynamic service offerings.
- Changes can be applied rapidly and consistently.
- IT-like upgradability, extensibility, and customization
Lower operational expenditure
- Simplifies FCAPS management tasks.
- Automation of network operations and reduction of time-consuming manual interventions.
- Provides a wide range of APIs and tools to visualize, optimize and enhance the network.