In 2023, GigaOm released their radar report on the Extended Detection and Response (XDR) market with key features and metrics to help you evaluate vendors.
GigaOm has recognized Nokia for the second year in a row for our XDR security software and has upgraded our position to a fast-moving leader in the industry. As the only vendor with outstanding focus in mobile device security, GigaOm shares that our solution is suitable for large telecoms and MSSPs working on telecom networks.
This report provides a deep dive for how XDR security solutions and their deployment models serve security operations in specific market segments. Included is a breakdown of each vendor’s offerings along with their technical capabilities.
In the report, you can expect:
- A detailed market sector analysis that assesses the impact that key product features
- A forward-looking analysis that plots the relative value and progression of vendor solutions
- An in-depth vendor analysis in the Key criteria and Radar reports
Key Criteria for Nokia XDR
XDR security provides CSPs with stronger network defenses that rapidly prevent and stop threats before they materialize. In the GigaOm Report, Nokia XDR has been ranked highly for a variety of product features including:
- Device discovery
- Cloud deployment
- Use case management
- Risk prioritization
- Mobile device security
Nokia featured on GigaOm Radar
The GigaOm Radar plots vendor solutions and those closer to the center are judged to be of higher value. Nokia is featured as a fast-moving leader in the maturity and platform play quadrants and we are recognized in several categories.
- Solution extensibility
- Highly scalable solution
- Depth of network telemetry
- Strong case management and device discovery
Nokia XDR Security
The Nokia XDR solution is a cloud-native Extended Detection and Response (XDR) platform suite, built as a use-case driven solution for flexibility and ease of integration.
XDR adds value on top of a security vendor’s individual solutions and when combined with Nokia NetGuard Cybersecurity Dome, a cloud-based SaaS product, service providers can faster contain, analyze, and automatically remediate security incidents.
- Enable a single pane-of-glass management console for SecOps teams, providing correlated views across the 5G network including endpoint, cloud
- Identify, investigate and manage security incidents
- Coordinate emergency response capabilities for immediate containment, remediation, and repair
If you would like to hear more about the functionality of our new NetGuard Cybersecurity Dome solution, check out our demo.
Please complete the form below.
The form is loading, please wait...