Nokia XDR Solution – named an outperformer
in the cybersecurity sector
In 2022, GigaOm released their radar report on the Extended Detection and Response (XDR) market, emerging technology trends, and an overview of the top vendors to help you evaluate solutions and where to invest.
The 2022 report ranks Nokia as an outperformer and states, "Nokia has become a dominant player in the mobile telecommunications market and is now the provider of the only telecommunications-focused XDR security solution."
This report provides a deep dive for how XDR security solutions and their deployment models serve security operations in specific market segments. Exploring technical capabilities of XDR solutions, the report gauges the potential impact on the business. Offering a forward-looking assessment, the radar report plots the current and projected position of each XDR solution over the next 12-18 months.
In the report, you can expect:
- A detailed market sector analysis that assesses the impact that key product features
- A forward-looking analysis that plots the relative value and progression of vendor solutions
- An in-depth vendor analysis in the Key criteria and Radar reports
Nokia featured on GigaOm Radar
The GigaOm Radar plots vendor solutions and those closer to the center are judged to be of higher value. Nokia is featured as an outperformer in the maturity and platform play quadrants and we are recognized in several categories.
- For specialized markets in MSSP and telecom
- Highly scalable solution
- Excellent network-level detection capabilities
- Strong case management and risk prioritization
Key Criteria for Nokia XDR
XDR security provides CSPs with stronger network defenses that rapidly prevent and stop threats before they materialize. In the GigaOm Report, Nokia XDR has been ranked highly for a variety of product features including:
- Cloud deployment
- Use case management
- Risk prioritization
- And more
Nokia XDR Security
The Nokia XDR solution is a cloud-native Extended Detection and Response (XDR) platform suite, built as a use-case driven solution for flexibility and ease of integration.
XDR adds value on top of a security vendor’s individual solutions and when combined with Nokia NetGuard Cybersecurity Dome, a cloud-based SaaS product, service providers can faster contain, analyze, and automatically remediate security incidents.
- Enable a single pane-of-glass management console for SecOps teams, providing correlated views across the 5G network including endpoint, cloud
- Identify, investigate and manage security incidents
- Coordinate emergency response capabilities for immediate containment, remediation, and repair
If you would like to hear more about the functionality of our new NetGuard Cybersecurity Dome solution, check out our demo.