Open your world with our job opportunities
Our journey in Canada began in 1989 with the start of Newbridge Networks headquartered out of Kanata North, the tech hub of Ottawa, Ontario. Through acquisitions and mergers, the name has evolved from Alcatel to Alcatel-Lucent and in 2016, was taken over by Nokia to focus and become an industry leader in data networking.
We now have over 2300 employees across the nation, and the Ottawa campus continues to be one of the largest hi-tech sites in the area. Today, the main business groups include Network Infrastructure and Cloud & Network Services driving products and investments in leading telecommunication technologies such as Core Routing, High-Speed Optics and Cloud Software focused on 5G Networks.
Our campus in Ottawa - R&D Headquarters
- Located in Kanata North Technology hub.
- The site chosen by Nokia to expand and undergo a major infrastructure refresh into a sustainable, accessible mixed-use corporate, residential and commercial hub with the entire hi-tech ecosystem can collaborate, innovate and drive Canadian and global wellbeing prosperity. Construction is to start end of 2023. More details can be found here.
- You will find here 24/7 gym facilities, a volleyball and basketball court and a cafeteria.
Our campus in Toronto
- Toronto office is located at 100 Queens Quay East.
- Our office, on the 14th floor, is south-facing and offers lots of natural light with a stunning view of Lake Ontario. Aligned with Nokia’s focus on sustainability, 100 Queens Quay East was constructed with the objective of achieving the highest standards in environmental sustainability by striving for LEED Platinum certification, which is an international rating system that recognizes excellence in the design, construction and operation of green buildings.
- Our office is just far enough from the hustle & bustle of the city, but close enough to keep people connected to the energy of the area. We’re just south of St. Lawrence Market and St. James Park, west of the Historic Distillery District, just east of Harbourfront Centre & Queens Quay, and a short Uber ride away from Eaton’s Centre. And for sports fans, we’re in close proximity to Scotiabank Arena, Rogers Centre, and the Hockey Hall of Fame.
Open your best life with us. We offer you:
- Flexible and hybrid workplace environments
- Great team spirit
- Wide range of learning, personal development and career opportunities
- Competitive compensation and benefits packages
- Fitness membership fee reimbursement or access to the on-site gym, volleyball and basketball facilities
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Tuition Assistance Program
- Employee Assistance Programs/Work Life Resource Program
- Alumni Employer of the Year, 2023 - Algonquin College of Applied Arts and Technology
- Employer Recognition Director’s Award 2023 - Memorial University of Newfoundland
- Management and Economics 2022 Award - University of Toronto
- Top Co-op Employer Award 2023 - Dalhousie University
- Co-op & Internship Employer of the Year Awards 2020 & 2021 - University of Windsor
Employee resource groups in Canada
US or Canadian Applicants: Nokia is committed to ensuring our online application process provides an equal employment opportunity to all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. If you are an individual seeking assistance on employment opportunities or to apply for an open job posting and you need a reasonable accommodation, please send an email to: HRservices.email@example.com.
Nokia is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion. At Nokia, employment decisions are made regardless of sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, ethnic origin, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, marital status, physical or mental disability, genetic information or ancestry, protected Veteran or military status, or other characteristics protected by law.