Broadband for the future now
Create a future-proof broadband network that connects more people, more quickly, and more profitably than ever before
Take control of your broadband future
Delivering better broadband to more people, more quickly, is more important than ever before. Your broadband network is vital for social and economic wellbeing, for the sustainability of our planet, and to unlock the promises of Industry 4.0, IoT, and future waves of innovation. You can’t just keep up; you need to keep ahead.
Nokia can help you meet your connectivity commitments and seize broadband opportunities sustainably and profitably. GPON, XGS-PON and 25G PON fiber with ultra fast broadband and every corner of the home for the ultimate customer experience. Software-defined access networking (SDAN), virtualization, and automation mean you can master complexity and accelerate innovation. And with Nokia Professional and Care Services, you can move faster, be more efficient, and keep your broadband network up and running when it matters most.
Find out how to take control of your broadband future now.
Fiber for Everything
Fiber is the fastest, greenest, and most widely deployed broadband technology. And it keeps getting better.
The advances in fiber performance mean fiber broadband can do more than just fiber-to-the-home. Fiber is everywhere, so it can be used to connect everything: homes, businesses, industry 4.0, smart cities, and 5G cells. All on the same fiber infrastructure.
Fiber for Everything means operators can deliver all their services on a single, high performance fiber network, generating more revenues, introducing 5G small cells more quickly, reducing power consumption, and lowering the total cost of ownership.
Welcome to the Fiber for Everything future.
Create an inclusive broadband world
Our innovative fixed access technologies and services help you overcome connectivity obstacles and enable a sustainable gigabit future for all.
Seize new market opportunities fast
Our software-defined access solutions effectively serve consumers, businesses and enterprises through network slicing, automation, and intelligence.
Seamlessly connect every device to your network
Our WiFi mesh technology provides the best in-home connectivity and broadband experience for consumers and businesses.
Our broadband technology drives the largest and most advanced broadband networks in the world
World class portfolio and expertise
- Full range of fiber, xDSL, FWA and Wi-Fi technologies provide the right solution for every situation
- AI/ML based predictive analytics provide best network care
- Digital deployment and DevOps for delivery speed and quality
- Recognized leader in fiber and copper broadband access innovation
- World’s first 25G PON solution
- Quillion chipset solutions for best-in-class performance, low latency and power efficiency
- Open collaboration, open initiatives, and open platforms
- Use-case approach to apply SDAN where it matters
- Gradual transition provides safest journey and secures network investments
- Number 1 in FWA, 10G PON (XGS) and number 2 in fiber OLT/ONT
- 270+ fiber customers
- 250+ SDAN-ready deployments
- 100+ Wi-Fi deployments
- 70+ broadband transformation projects
- 45+ FWA customers
Innovative solutions and services for broadband access networks
Fiber is the foundation of a sustainable gigabit world for all.
- Fiber access solutions that seamlessly scale with demand
- Endless number of use cases to help grow your business
- Bring the power of fiber inside the home with Nokia WiFi
- Extend fiber everywhere with G.fast and FWA
Software-defined access networks speed up innovation cycles and enable programming and automation.
- Cloud-based software solutions spanning the portfolio
- Open, flexible and modular to adapt to your needs
Deliver broadband faster with smarter ways of implementing and operating broadband networks
- Digitalized deployment services for speed and quality
- AI/ML to predict problems and optimize the network
- Industrialized, scalable integration and migration methods
- DevOps practices to deliver new features faster to market
Nokia WiFi mesh technology and Nokia broadband home devices deliver:
- Wi-Fi for every corner of the home, with the best connectivity guaranteed
- Business and consumer gateways and routers that enhance the fiber broadband experience
The evolution of the cable network
Cable operators face a unique quandary, not only in answering the ever louder calls for more broadband, but in determining the best network design from both a technological evolution and business perspective.
The overriding question – whether to continue with Hybrid Fiber Coax (HFC) and DOCSIS upgrades, or begin an evolution to fiber and Passive Optical Networking (PON)?
To decide, operators must evaluate a long list of questions. Which approach will better serve their customers today, and into the future? Which will better position them to fend off growing competition? Which will lead to more new revenue streams? Which is more sustainable? Which will deliver greater profitability? And many more.
Explore the resources on our cable page to help guide your strategy.
Why operators trust Nokia broadband access network solutions
Nokia and Orange in ARES for XGS-GPON and SDAN automation
Chunghwa Telecom: NG-PON for 5G Mobile Fronthaul Application
Vodafone first to trial 100G PON with Nokia
Open Fiber on the power of Nokia’s intent based SDAN solution
Metronet: Network services and onsite support
Learn more about broadband access
Data telemetry, the neural pathways of the broadband network
BT partners with Nokia to deliver superior customer experience and improve operational efficiency
Why 25G PON is right for the 10G era
Wi-Fi 7: a quantum leap in throughput and features
17 Aug 2023
Nokia expands network-in-a-box program to speed up and simplify broadband network builds and BEAD projects
16 Aug 2023
Nokia expands manufacturing in U.S. to fiber broadband optical modules for Department of Commerce BEAD program
13 Mar 2023
Nokia partners with Netplus to deliver future-proof and world-class broadband services in India
6 Oct 2022
Nokia announces SaaS for Fixed Networks portfolio line-up
1 Jun 2021
Nokia to supply DELTA Fiber for 10 Gb/s fiber network in the Netherlands
26 May 2021
Nokia and Proximus deploy world’s fastest live fiber network
12 May 2021
Nokia reaches 100 customers for its Quillion-based fixed broadband solutions
24 Mar 2021
Nokia selected by Andean Telecom Partners Perú for network infrastructure projects
2 Feb 2021
Nokia and Vodafone showcase record-breaking 100 gigabit fiber broadband
3 Dec 2020
Nokia and Metrotel deploy software-defined fiber network for open access in Argentina
8 Oct 2020
Nokia helps broadband builders to accelerate into the cloud era with Altiplano platform
16 Oct 2018
Nokia Fixed Access Health Index keeps operators fighting fit for the evolution of broadband
Please complete the form below.
The form is loading, please wait...