ViTrust public safety solution
End-to-end mission-critical mobile broadband
The public safety community has long called for mobile broadband to support its mission to save lives. With the adoption of LTE mobile broadband technology, public safety networks can benefit from the advantages of fast and reliable broadband data and real-time video services, opening up new communications possibilities for rescue missions and disaster recovery situations.
Public safety customers require robust and secured broadband infrastructure as well as command and control centers. Nokia ViTrust critical communications portfolio covers all areas in need. Innovations to our extensive service includes Advanced Command Center. We also bring industry-specific applications with our Nokia Group Communications, which includes push-to-video (PTV) capabilities.
Nokia professional services reduce deployment time. We can help you find the right deployment model, implement the network and make it operational and fully reliable.
To meet the future needs of mission-critical networks in smart cities and beyond, Nokia provides 5G-ready networks and solutions combined with IoT capabilities and new services such as Unmanned Aerial Vehicle Traffic Management.
ViTrust – comprehensive technology and service portfolio:
- Robust LTE radio and core network that provides coverage, capacity, load balancing, geo-redundancy, prioritization and quality of service
- Resilient, secure, quality of service capable transport: IP/MPLS-based backhaul with integrated packet microwave and optical transport to provide end-to-end security for all network layers, applications and devices
- Professional services for public safety from network design, implementation and integration, to optimization and network management
- Industry specific applications integrated within ruggedized smart phone and handheld devices from partners and interworking functions with legacy systems such as TETRA and P25.
- Advanced Command Center for improved situational awareness with rich-media call taking and enhances multi-agency cooperation with virtual control rooms.
Room40 uses Nokia's machine-learning powered video, audio and IoT analytics to flag emergencies and crime at service stations, parking lots and construction sites
BSNL selects Nokia for smart pole deployment across India
Nokia's Advanced Command Center strengthens situational awareness to enable better decision-making by emergency services
- Nokia and SKT conduct trial of LTE-based video and voice applications to enhance public safety in South Korea
- Nokia introduces services, technology to help operators address needs of digital cities
- Be a public servant and build a better brand
- Public safety communications: should commercial mobile network operators embrace the potential?
- For public safety, more than just yesterday’s backhaul!
- Spectrum? Budget? Top 4 picks for public safety LTE networks
- Is a compelling event needed to launch LTE for public safety?