Nokia SRA Lab Workshop - Border Gateway Protocol
Course Number: OP00489-C-1708
Course Duration: 1 day
Price: $625 US
This workshop is one of four workshops dedicated to prepare individuals for the SRA Lab Exam. Individuals work through a series of practical and challenging lab exercises. Throughout the day, students will have full access to the workshop instructor for questions, mentoring, and support. The maximum number of participants in a workshop is limited to 8 to ensure a quality level of interactivity and coaching between students and the instructor. Complete solutions for every lab exercise are included in the workshop.
The Nokia Border Gateway Protocol (BGP) Lab Workshop is designed to help participants become more proficient with their service router configuration skills and knowledge based on the Service Routing Certification (SRC) Program BGP course topics. It is also a preparation tool for the BGP section of the SRA Lab Exam.
Nokia Service Routing Architect (SRA)
Master the knowledge and skills to design and support high performing Nokia Service Router networks.
After completing the workshop, students will:
- Have acquired and improved their hands-on configuration skills and knowledge working in a service router network environment
- Be better prepared to work in and support a real-world service router network
- Be better prepared to write the SRA Lab Exam
- Lab 1 BGP Peering Sessions with RSVP-TE Shortcuts
- Lab 2 iLGP with Route Reflector
- Lab 3 BGP Aggregation
- Lab 4 Reject Routes with Long Prefix Length
- Lab 5 Using Communities and Local Preference to Influence Traffic Flow
- Lab 6 Transit AS